- Locations: Al Bateen Executive Airport - أبو ظبي - United Arab Emirates
- Duration: 1 Day
Several people are killed each year in accidents at work and over one million people are injured. Over two million suffer illnesses caused by, or made worse by, their work. Preventing accidents and ill health caused by work is a key priority for everyone at work.
On successfully completing the course, trainees will be able to:-
- Identify the scope and nature of health and safety
- Identify the hazards and risks associated to the working environment
- Carry out risk assessment
- Identify the hierarchy of risk control
- Identify the responsibilities of an employer and an employee
Who Should Attend
- All Employees
- Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Regulatory Agencies
- Employer and Employee’s Responsibilities
- OHS Management System
- Hazard and Risk
- Risk Assessment
- Hierarchy of Control
- Safety Signs
Course Prerequisite (s)
- Training is in English. Participants should have basic comprehension of the English language.
About Gulf Centre for Aviation Studies(GCAS)
their team at the Gulf Centre for Aviation Studies (GCAS) offer employers and employees of the aviation industry the very finest in international standard training.
Based at Al Bateen Executive Airport in the UAE capital of Abu Dhabi, they at GCAS are equipped with outstanding facilities, a pool of international knowledge and the highest of accreditations.See all Gulf Centre for Aviation Studies(GCAS) courses