- Duration 22 to 24 Hours
- Locations JLT
Realistic scenarios and simulations. We believe that lifeguard rescue skills are best learned in the water, under the watchful eye of an ILTPTM Instructor. Students work with mannequins to gain understanding of the dynamics of the human body. However, once students gain competency in basic skills, they apply them to real-life simulated incidents. We teach based on realistic scenarios with real people role-playing as Guests in Distress (GID).
Experiential Training Concept: Experiential education is a process of learning through action. The ILTPTM Program applies the philosophy and methodology in which ILTPTM Instructors purposefully engage with lifeguard candidates in direct experience and focused reflection in order to increase knowledge, develop skills and clarify values.
‘Make it Work’ philosophy: Our curriculum and philosophy stress that ‘textbook-perfect’ rescues seldom occur in real life. What is more important is for lifeguards to problem-solve to overcome adverse situations that might arise during a rescue eort.
- Skills Training that far exceeds industry standards and a proactive, accountability-based approach
- Training that integrates into one curriculum and tests a complete range of state-of-the-art technology,
- including: First Aid, Health Care Provider CPR, Emergency Oxygen Support, Automated External Defibrillation.
All SST Training Courses deliver:
- Latest technology, international standards and fully accredited by Dubai Corporation for Ambulance Services and Knowledge & Human Development Authority, Dubai
- Taught by internationally experienced trainers
- Easy to learn skills in a safe, hygienic and friendly environment
- Hands-on practice to ensure eective learning and absorption of skills
- Upon completion of the course each Student will possess the skill competence necessary to save a life
- Practice makes perfect! Monthly In-Service Trainings are recommended to maintain comfort and skill level
- Certification cards are issued on completion day - No waiting!
- Superior Lifeguard performance with Lifeguards able to protect both themselves and your guests
- Sta with highly professional attitudes and confidence
- Lifeguards trained to recognize a problem early and resolve it quickly, before it becomes serious
- Sta trained to minimize risk and fully ready to execute eective emergency response that is safe for both the rescuer and the distressed guest
- Annual re-training assures lifeguard accountability and ensures skills stay current and test ready
At SST we have unrivalled training and safety consulting experience both internationally and in the Middle East. With 2 ILTPTM Instructor Trainers on the SST Board and over 20 years combined training experience in the Middle East.See all Safety Training Skills courses