This course for those interested in a career in Human Resource Management and those whose work brings them into contact with human resource matters. The hands-on, practical approach provides the key tools to make the most of the opportunities and minimise the limitations. Topics include the role of human resources in organisations; recruitment and interviewing techniques; human and industrial relations; training and development; as well as remuneration and administration.
DIPLOMA ISSUED BY:
Institute of Professional Managers (IPM - USA) IPM - USA commenced operations in 2003 in San Francisco USA as an Executive Education programs for positions in Middle East and the Far East, Africa. The founders and owners of the business had worked for many years Executive Education and business training in USA, EU, UK, and Middle East and recognize the growing demand for Executive Education speakers around the world.
HACAM logo High Authority Council for Arab Managers (HACAM) HACAM believes that this certificate will be a valuable resource for professionals within the Arab world in order to understand how these and other processes for organizational improvement are interrelated. HACAM provides training program in the Middle East and targets Managers of quality-focused organizations/industries, professionals aiming to increase their effectiveness/ productivity and anyone interested in the field of quality.
STUDENT WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand the importance of human resources and their management within organisations;
- Become aware of alternative approaches to the management of people with an organisation;
- Appreciate the technical competencies (knowledge and techniques) in the control and management of human resources with due cognisance of legal requirements;
- Recognise the importance of good employee relations;
- Understand the job brief design: analysis/specification/description/recruitment and selection methods.
You are qualified to take this certification if you have any of the below requirements:
- Must have at least one year experience in related field
- Bachelors or Masters Degree
- Foundations of Human Resource Management
- Operational Challenges
- HRM Processes
- Case Studies
About Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal
Located in the heart of Dubai United Arab Emirates, Deira. Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal or more popular with the name "AIAL" is recognized as one of Middle East leading teaching institutions.
AIAL President founded the Institute "to provide a trustworthy professional training."
AIAL had been founded at the hands of its promoter whose experience exceeds three decades 30 years, it remains dedicated to finding solutions to the great challenges of the day and to preparing its participants for a better career in today's world.See all Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal courses