Course detailsAre you willing to expand your knowledge about human resource management or applying for a job in the UK and need to learn about the laws and regulations? Then HR & Employment Law Level 2 can teach you more on the subject.
Human resource management is responsible for handling employees, where the HR managers have to match skills against the job available in the organization. Basically, this course is divided into two sections, one focusing on Human Resource Management and the other on employment laws.
In the first section, you will be introduced to the concepts of human resource management. You will get a clear idea about how modern day human resource management works, leadership and team management skills, explore recruitment, interviewing, retention and orientation, discrimination, health & safety and much more. In the second section, you will discover more about employment law by learning about immigration, rights, termination, transfers and so on.
This course will expand your knowledge on HR and employment law that could be extremely useful for you and your career.
- Introduction To Human Resource
- HRM Overview
- Forecasting Demand
- Cultural Diversity
- Job Analysis
- Bad Resume
- Good Resume
- Cover Letter
- Form I-9
- Form W-9
- Form W-4
- Form 1095-B
- Compensation and Benefits
- Personal and Professional Development
- Performance Appraisal
- National Labor Relations Act
- Occupational Safety and Health Act
- Labor-Management Relations Act
- Physiological Needs
- Motivation-Hygiene Theory
- Firm Characteristics
- Weakness of Maslow and Herzberg's Theories
- Expectancy Theory
- Management by Objectives
- Behavior Modification
- What is a Team?
- Stages of Development
- Team Cohesiveness
- Human Resource Management
- Module One - Getting Started
- Module Two - Human Resources Today
- Module Three - Recruiting and Interviewing
- Module Four - Retention and Orientation
- Module Five - Following Up With New Employees
- Module Six - Workplace Health & Safety
- Module Seven - Workplace Bullying, Harassment, and Violence
- Module Eight - Workplace Wellness
- Module Nine - Providing Feedback to Employees
- Module Ten - Disciplining Employees
- Module Eleven - Terminating Employees
- Module Twelve - Wrapping Up
- Employment Law
- Immigration Requirements
- Contractual Terms
- Rights During Employment
- Termination of Employment
- Business Transfers
- Collective Rights
- Useful Websites
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday - Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for **NUS Extra** card which gives you 1000's of discounts from biggest companies.
Eligibility / Requirements
Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this ;This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
About Adams Academy
Adams Academy is best known for offering awarding body accredited online courses that are available for anyone who wishes to acquire a certification and take their professional life to the next level. As an online learning site, we are aware of the fact that there are a lot of people out there who considers themselves to be a curious learner but the courses that they are interested in are not available in the area. So, we have decided to give them a chance to learn in a convenient way – in their own convenient place and time.
To make learning more accessible to learning enthusiasts, regardless of where they are residing in the world. To offer different courses of different levels for the students to choose from. To position our company as a leader in the industry of online learning.
Maintain the good credibility and reputation that we have built as online courses provider.