- Duration 4 days
- Timings TBA
- Locations Trade Centre
This is a certificate course introduced by SHRM. It is based on contemporary research and best practices conducted by SHRM globally. It is a generalist program that focuses on the application of conceptual knowledge in everyday work. It is facilitated by certified SHRM-trained subject matter experts. The aim of the course is for delegates to fully understand the five main domains of HR within the context of a value-added HR model.
- Overall roles, functions and importance of HR
- Understand the screening process and the selection funnel
- Enhance turnovers and productivity at optimal costs
- Develop an appreciation of stakeholders' role and interest in talent acquisition and management
- Awareness of critical legal frameworks that affect acquisition
- Apply structured analysis to need assessment, learning objectives, program design and effectiveness assessment
- Appreciate the principles of learning styles, human behavior, competencies, knowledge, training methods and development planning processes
- Principles of performance and its assessment
- Performance Management System (PMS)
- Conceptual framework behind compensation, benefit structures and their application in the overall business
This course is for HR professionals with two to five years' supervisory/ managerial level experience, typically in sectors like IT, ITES, banking and financial services, telecom, and retail. It is also ideal for those who have managerial roles, which require a high degree of interface with line functions or businesses. Job titles include: HR Manager, HR Business Partner, HR Advisor, HR Supervisor, HR Consultant. Alternatively, Operational Managers moving into HR who have little-tono formal HR theoretical studies.
Benefits of attending:
- Apply a structured analysis to assess learning needs, learning objectives and programme designs to ensure the effectiveness of your learning and development initiatives
- Understand the conceptual framework behind compensation, benefit structures and their application in the overall business
- Understand employee engagement, its framework and HR's role in engaging employee
The Middle East office was previously known as IIR Middle East, and has been established in Dubai since 1993. Informa Middle East has grown to be the largest event organiser in the region and with over 300 staff, the office runs over 450 training courses and over 40 conferences regionally on an annual basis.
The company also incorporates Informa Global Exhibitions which organises around 130 trade and consumer exhibitions in over 38 cities across the globe. Arab Health, Cityscape, Middle East Electricity and The Bride Show are some of the flag ship events.
Aside from the public training courses, conferences and exhibitions, Informa Middle East also provides in-house training to companies as well as manages events on behalf of corporate clients. Some of the past clients include NBAD, Microsoft, Etisalat, STC, Mobily, and ADNOC. See all Informa Middle East courses