To ensure that the people involved competent in safe hazards.
- Spotting potential and power tools hazards.
- How to inspect and maintain tools to ensure that they arc o|>crating safely.
- The safe use of common hand and pow er tools.
- Selecting the appropriate |>ersonal protective equipment when using hand and power tools.
- Spot potential hazards related to the use if hand and power tools.
- Evaluate the use if hand and power tools in their jobs and “match" the correct tools to each task they perform.
- Create their own tool maintenance “checklist”.
- Analyze the potential hazards in working with tin* various hand and power tools they use, and select appropriate Personal protective equipment for each situation.
The Emirates Technical & Safety Development Centre [ETSDC] was established in 1994 as a purpose-built training centre, specialising in safety training for the oil and gas and marine industries.
ETSDC is a leading Middle-East specialist in providing world class Safety training to global and regional approved standards.The Centre is situated in Abu Dhabi's Mussafah Industrial Area and has easy access to the sea, which enables us to carry out their lifeboat and fast rescue boat trainings in a realMan Lifting environment, which makes us the only training centre that can run these training in the GCC.See all Emirates Technical & Safety Development Center LLC courses
Health and Safety Related Questions
I am a mechanical engineer graduate, am I applicable to join the Masters in Occupational health a...
Unanswered //Jan 11, 2017 Health and Safety