- ISO 22000 is a Food Safety Management Systems and can be applied to any industry in related with Food. It will ensure a clean environment in the food processing areas
- ISO 22000 can be applied independently or integrated with existing management systems
- FSMS that uses a management systems approach as well as HACCP process
- ISO 22000 integrates the principles of the Hazard Analysis and Critical Central Point
- Hazard analysis is the key to an effective Food Safety Management System, a hazard analysis assists in organizing the knowledge required to establish an effective combination of control measures.
- ISO 22000 requires that all hazards that may be reasonably expected to occur in the food chain, including hazards that may be associated with the type of process and facilities used, are identified and assessed.
- Hazard analysis provided a detailed analysis document that which identified hazards need to be controlled and why others need not by an organizations
- ISO 22000 is industrial-specific risk management system for any type of food processing
- FSSC 22000 is a Food Safety Certification scheme that uses ISO 22000 and PAS 220
- PAS 220 specifies for prerequisite programs for food manufacturers
- This document was added to ISO to create a system that could be benchmarked by the Global Food Safety Initiative
- Food Processing
- Food Packaging
- Food Storage warehousing and Distribution
- Public Food Sales
- Laundry & Pest Control
- Food Production and Manufacturing
About Integrated Management Cosultancy
Why choose IMTC?
Integrated Management Consultancy (IMC) is one of the leading process management and improvement consultants in UAE and India.IMC consultants are experienced to help the process owners to identify, analyze and improve existing process of an organization to achieve the organization's objectives.
Our Process Improvement solutions are
- ISO Training, Consulting and Implementation
- Business Process Reengineering
- Marketing Outsourcing
- Process Improvement
- Six Sigma
Our consultants are having vast experience in Construction, Hospitality, Healthcare, Steel, Water, Perfumes, Bank, Insurance, and Financial Institutions.See all Integrated Management Cosultancy courses