This course will give you a greater understanding of the emergency response planning process. It is ideal for middle to senior managers or new employees who may, in the course of their normal duties, be called upon to take up a position in their company's emergency response organisation. Alternatively, the course would suit anyone within the company who wishes to understand the principles of emergency response as it applies to their industry.
What will I learn?
- Identify hazards
- Producing a framework for managing crisis
- Identifying and managing hazards
- Fires and explosions
- Total fire hazard management
- Natural disasters
- Organising for emergencies
- Route to successful emergency response
- The emergency organisation
- Emergency response teams
- Putting things together
- Emergency response exercises
- Crisis command and control
- Incident command hierarchy
- Incident command system principles
- Mobilisation and documentation
- Taking command
- Forward control tactics
- Emergency response centre
- Emergency response centre design
- Software for emergencies
- Incident investigation
- Hr issues and communications
- Mission bow tie diagrams
This course is ideal for either senior managers or new employees who may, in the course of their normal duties, be called upon to take up a position in their company's emergency response organisation. Alternatively, the course would suit anyone within the company who wishes to understand the principles of emergency response as it applies to industry.
What will I benefit from the course?
- Know how to prepare, write and test emergency plans that are appropriate to the risk that your organisation is exposed to
- Learn how to identify hazards and prepare a comprehensive hazard register
- Establish an incident command system and ensure your communication lines between your team and external support groups are perfect
About Informa Middle East
Informa Middle East, is part of Informa, a multinational publicly listed publishing and events company.
The Middle East office was previously known as IIR Middle East, and has been established in Dubai since 1993. Informa Middle East has grown to be the largest event organiser in the region and with over 300 staff, the office runs over 450 training courses and over 40 conferences regionally on an annual basis.
The company also incorporates Informa Global Exhibitions which organises around 130 trade and consumer exhibitions in over 38 cities across the globe. Arab Health, Cityscape, Middle East Electricity and The Bride Show are some of the flag ship events.
Aside from the public training courses, conferences and exhibitions, Informa Middle East also provides in-house training to companies as well as manages events on behalf of corporate clients. Some of the past clients include NBAD, Microsoft, Etisalat, STC, Mobily, and ADNOC.
Health and Safety Related Questions
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.