To ensure (hill trainees arc fully conversant with the power generated racilities Voltage mincing facilities and connection of electrical wines.
- Have a full understanding of electrical system.
- Know the electrical hazards and cam out safe work practices.
- Carry out work1 * 03 04 05 06 07risk assessment and approach distance for qualified personnel.
- Cam out installation and repair of electrical equipments.
- Usefulness of correct P.P.F.
- LOck out and tali out procedures.
- Minimize the risk of shocks/accidents.
The Emirates Technical & Safety Development Centre [ETSDC] was established in 1994 as a purpose-built training centre, specialising in safety training for the oil and gas and marine industries.
ETSDC is a leading Middle-East specialist in providing world class Safety training to global and regional approved standards.The Centre is situated in Abu Dhabi's Mussafah Industrial Area and has easy access to the sea, which enables us to carry out their lifeboat and fast rescue boat trainings in a realMan Lifting environment, which makes us the only training centre that can run these training in the GCC.See all Emirates Technical & Safety Development Center LLC courses
Workplace safety Related Questions
Please i would like to join the lifeguard career here in Dubai, which courses should i take to be...
Unanswered //Dec 13, 2016 Health and Safety
I am a mechanical engineer graduate, am I applicable to join the Masters in Occupational health a...
Unanswered //Jan 11, 2017 Health and Safety
I've been an active and a certified lifeguard for a while now, over a year of international exper...
Unanswered //Jan 10, 2017 Health and Safety