For proper and safe operation of the electrical equipment's life is necessary to perform checks / inspections of electrical equipment and instrumentation. Therefore, it is necessary to manage a revision once a year. For that reason the company ATG can provide you electrical & instrumentation expert team at your site as yearly inspections or qualify your staff to become experts in the following topics.
The training of Plant Inspector consists of:
- Visual inspection of completeness & damages, training how quickly and professionally perform the visual inspection.
- Inspections of grounding system including bonding. Visual inspection, types of measurement of grounding systems, marking, connection, etc.
- Inspection of distribution or power transformers.
- Inspection of oil or dry transformers, measurement, auxiliary circuits, installation.
- Inspection of electric motors & generators.
- Visual inspection, measurement, vibration, connection, etc.
- Inspection of LV, MV & HV substations equipment.
- Visual inspection, measurement, protection adjustment, mechanical check, interlocking, etc.
- Inspection of cables. Installation, crossing, bending, clamping, measurement, connecting, etc.
- Inspection of instrumentation. Type of instruments, installation, measurement, calibration, connection. Inspection of ex-proof equipment. Type of ex-proof protection, principle of protection, installation, protection of combination, measurement, etc.
- Safety requirements and rules for maintenance of electrical equipment up to 1000V. Principle of safe work on the device over 1000V energized and de-energized
ATG offers complex services in NDT = nondestructive testing and qualification training in every standard method of testing: PT, MT, UT, ET, RT, VT, LT. there do qualification special techniques as therell like AWS Radiogragh Interpreter, CR, DR, TOFD, Phased Array or trainings for inspectors and auditors: Auditors/Inspectors, API Q1 Internal auditor, API 510, API 570, 653 or IWI-S/CWI. their products and services are respected worldwide, approved by many national or international bodies.See all ATG Consulting & Training Services courses
Workplace safety Related Questions
I am 33 years old and my education level is grade 10 + 2 years working in DEWA. I'm interested in...
Unanswered //Oct 13, 2016 Health and Safety