- Price AED 12,845
- Locations Al Manhal
An Internationally Recognized 5 Days Certification Program CPHRC-1 Certification is designed to address and convey leading edge practices in various areas of Human Resource Management and to help attendees gain a command of the relevant body of knowledge that has been defined by various global bodies including the World Federation of People Management Associations (WFPMA), the world’s peak HR body. iHRME Inc. has developed a competency model which reflects this defined body of knowledge and upon which each course in the program is wholly based.
- To inculcate an understanding of how HR contributes to the effectiveness of the organization as a whole
- To develop the practical skills necessary for employment in positions designed to encourage, develop and retain employees
- To develop an appreciation of the theoretical and practical approaches to human resources management
- To reinforce sound management skills particularly in people management, self-awareness and communications
- To develop communications by using a series of practical skills acquisition activities and discussions that consider the value to the individual and their organization of networking, inter and intra team communications, personal presentation skills, and the formal and informal communication exchange
- To develop aspiring leaders with a strong sense of ethics and social responsibility and an awareness of how societal changes necessitate organizational change
- To acquire the skills and techniques of work system design and determination of rewards for employees; and to be able to assess future issues of relevance to human resource management
- The curricula will emphasize critical thinking, creative problem solving and personal development to enhance the HR Professional’s performance in a dynamic, changing, culturally diverse and globally expanding work environment
- The Simple and relevant approach
- MENA specific Certification content
- Certification pass rate in MENA 78%.
- Local Perspective to Business Ethics, compensation & Benefits,
- Country specific & international labour law
- HR decision making statistics, accounting & HR
- Faculty appointed & authorized by IHRME.
- HR strategy development & performance management.
- Faculty proctored multi choice examination style.
Who is this course for?
Our Certified Professional Programs are designed not only for HR professionals but also for those who have interest in working in the functional areas of HRM and those who aspire to management at any level in either the private or the public sector.
What will I learn?
- Module 1: HR Foundations
- Module 2: Business Essentials
- Module 3: Staffing
- Module 4: Remuneration
- Module 5: Performance Management
- Module 6: People Development
- Module 7: Labor Law-International & Local
- Module 8: HR in Practice
The CPHRC® Training pattern
The CPHRC-1 course is delivered using “blended learning”. This involves classroom lecturing, highly intensive case study/role playing reviews, classroom interaction and feedback, and one-on- one coaching from the facilitator. The curricula will emphasize critical thinking, creative problem solving and personal development to enhance the HR Professional’s performance in a dynamic, changing, culturally diverse and globally expanding work environment.
- Exam Duration: 2 Hours
- Exam Structure: MCQs - Paper based exam
- Re-test available no sooner than 1 month after the previous exam
- 75% Pass marks required to get the certification
About the Institution:
At Orient MCT, Our mission is to get YOU certified.
We deliver world class trainings at competitive prices and flexible schedules. Our faculty consists of highly qualified consultants and trainers, selected for their knowledge, training expertise, and the ability to deliver real results.
We are licensed and regulated by Abu Dhabi Economic Department, Abu Dhabi Center for Technical, Vocational Education & Training (ACTVET) and other international certification bodies. We specialize:
• Certification preparation programs PMP, CCP, Prince2, P6, GPHR, CSSGB, LEED GA, CMA, CFA etc.
• Projects, Contracts & Supply chain management
• Information Technology, Security & Digital Forensics
• Accredited Health & Safety Programs
• Business Management, Leadership and soft-skills development