Continuing Professional Development is a platform of learning which maintains clinical competence and develops new knowledge and clinical skills to implement in to patient care.
According to the DHA rules and regulations the required number of accredited hours varies from 15–30 depending on the profession of health care personnel. With doctors and dentists needing to submit 30 CME hours, nurses 15 CME hours and allied health and complementary medicine 10 CME Hours respectively .
We offer CME and CNE programs with recognized accreditation from Health Authority Abu Dhabi, Ministry of Health and Center for Planning and Quality, DHCC. The CME sessions are delivered by highly qualified and experienced Educators and the content for these programs is developed and reviewed by faculty who are experts in their inpidual clinical areas.
Advantages of registering at Eduscope
- High Quality courses at a very competent price
- Hands on practical sessions
- Accreditated by HAAD, CPQ and MOH
- Certificate awarded on the same day
- Available on Fridays
- Customized and regular ongoing courses
- Convenient timings
- Eduscope International promotes excellence in education to build a strong, perse workforce which helps in the elevation of professional practice.
- Our priority is to design and deliver exceptional, affordable and comprehensive accredited courses.
- We focus on wellness training in schools and other training organization.
- We strive to deliver training materials and results that will help health care employees perform to the best of their abilities.
Health and Safety Related Questions
I am a mechanical engineer graduate, am I applicable to join the Masters in Occupational health a...
Unanswered //Jan 11, 2017 Health and Safety