- Hazards of Manual Handling
- Risk Involved.
- Control that are available to help prevent injury.
- Principles of safer handling.
- Part 1 – 30 multiple choice questions (must be completed prior to commencing part 2)
- Part 2 – Practical Assessment.
We_They will be a globally recognized partner for creating superior values and excellence in enabling varied business interests of Consultancy Services with a robust and state-of-the-art in training development capabilities, superior service, and innovation, uninterrupted.
We_They will be a globally recognized partner for creating superior values and excellence in enabling varied business interests and timely support fostering growth and diversificationSee all Eurolink Safety courses
Health and Safety Related Questions
I am 33 years old and my education level is grade 10 + 2 years working in DEWA. I'm interested in...
Unanswered //Oct 13, 2016 Health and Safety