- Duration 1 Day
- Call +971 4 2753473
- Locations Garhoud
- Hazards of Manual Handling
- Risk Involved.
- Control that are available to help prevent injury.
- Principles of safer handling.
- Part 1 – 30 multiple choice questions (must be completed prior to commencing part 2)
- Part 2 – Practical Assessment.
We_They will be a globally recognized partner for creating superior values and excellence in enabling varied business interests of Consultancy Services with a robust and state-of-the-art in training development capabilities, superior service, and innovation, uninterrupted.
We_They will be a globally recognized partner for creating superior values and excellence in enabling varied business interests and timely support fostering growth and diversificationSee all Eurolink Safety courses
Health and Safety Related Questions
I am a mechanical engineer graduate, am I applicable to join the Masters in Occupational health a...
Unanswered //Jan 11, 2017 Health and Safety