- Call +971 4 2753240
- Locations Deira
The Chartered Human Resources Analyst (CHRA™) Training is an intensive program and is designed for HR and related executives who wish to broaden, sharpen and deepen their human resources management competencies.
The CHRA integrates the latest human resources management concepts and practices to give participants a firm grounding in the advanced skills and knowledge required for a successful HR Professional. Case study analysis and business simulation form the core of the program content, reinforced by practical tasks such as experiential activities and role plays. This intensive, hands-on seminar will give you a solid overview of all aspects of Human Resources (HR). Whether you're a recently appointed HR manager, are new to HR or have a non-HR job with HR responsibilities, this course can give you the know-how you need. Understand essential HR functions and learn to develop an action plan to put to work in your organization. This comprehensive seminar delivers a clear eyed analysis of HR's role in organizations now, and identifies future trends . . . from confronting issues of workplace harassment to recognizing compliance red flags.... from preparing policies and procedures manuals to identifying the elements of effective performance management from flexible benefits packages to cost-effective retention strategies, and more.
CERTIFICATION ISSUED BY:
American Academy of Project Management (AAPM - USA) The AAPM ® is the regulatory body for the much sought after AAPM ™ Designations and Credentials. The AAPM ™ Executive Designation Programs provide the assurance that the holder has met the suggested criteria for graduate credentials set out in the Ibanez US Supreme Court Decision and Dicta.
High Authority Council for Arab Managers (HACAM) HACAM believes that this certificate will be a valuable resource for professionals within the Arab world in order to understand how these and other processes for organizational improvement are interrelated. HACAM provides training program in the Middle East and targets Managers of quality-focused organizations/industries, professionals aiming to increase their effectiveness/ productivity and anyone interested in the field of quality.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
It is a Consulting professional Certification for Personnel Managers, HR Administrator, Managers and Supervisors with Personnel Responsibilities. Long experience is required with minimum bachelor degree level. A professional Postgraduate diploma in human resources management is issue to those who successfully undertake a 100 question examination after finishing the professional program.
You are qualified to take this Certification if you have any of the below requirements:
- Must have at least one year experience in related field
- Bachelors or Masters Degree
The Changing Role of HR
- A useful historical review of personnel/HR
- HR’s role in today’s workplace and beyond
- HR as a strategic business partner
- Organizational and external trends and challenges
The HR Function
- Key functional HR tasks in any organization
- HR functional responsibilities in small, midsized and large organizations
- How HR relates to non-HR functions
- HR, non-HR and shared employee-related functional activities
- HR trends and challenges
- HR and managerial legal responsibilities
- Employment-related federal legislation
- Select legal terms and their impact
- Questions and categories to avoid during the employment process
- Workplace sexual harassment
- Legal trends and challenges
The Employment Process
- Key issues of employment concern for HR practitioners
- Matching applicants with job requirements and responsibilities
- Selection criteria, questioning techniques and background research
- Orientation and assimilation
- Current employment-related trends and challenges
- Critical learning points
- Employee handbooks
- Policies and procedures manuals
- Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
- Information processing trends and challenges
- Maximum HRIS utilization
- Characteristics of an effective compensation system
- Job evaluations
- Salary surveys
- Traditional and dynamic compensation programs
- Compensation trends and challenges
Organizational and Employee Development
- Respective responsibilities
- Types of employee training
- Career development
- Succession planning
- Employee retention strategies
- Trends and challenges in organizational and employee development
Located in the heart of Dubai United Arab Emirates, Deira. Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal or more popular with the name "AIAL" is recognized as one of Middle East leading teaching institutions.
AIAL President founded the Institute "to provide a trustworthy professional training."
AIAL had been founded at the hands of its promoter whose experience exceeds three decades 30 years, it remains dedicated to finding solutions to the great challenges of the day and to preparing its participants for a better career in today's world.See all Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal courses