- Duration 5 days
- Timings TBA
- Locations Trade Centre
A highly productive workforce is critical to an organisation's success. This course provides Human Resource professionals the concepts and information to be able to develop a talent acquisition strategy that will ultimately attract qualified employees who have the key skills necessary to support the organisation in achieving its goals.
What will I learn?
- Understanding Your Organisation
- Workforce Planning
- Employment Branding
- Sourcing And Targeting
- Evaluation And Selection
- Onboarding And Retention
- Understanding The Organisation And The Succession Planning Relationship
- Developing And Implementing A Succession Plan
- Case Study On Organisational Succession Planning
Who is this course for?
- Mid to senior-level HR professionals with three to 14 years of HR experience
- HR professionals who need a greater understanding of the drivers of business performance
- HR professionals who want to communicate with business leaders around fi nancial metrics
- HR professionals who support business leaders
- HR managers, directors and vice presidents responsible for working with business leaders
How will I benefit from taking this course?
- Identify the importance of a talent acquisition strategy and where it fits into the overall HR and business strategies
- Recognise the importance and need for workforce planning
- Appreciate the importance of organisational culture and its impact on talent acquisition
- Develop and implement a talent acquisition strategy
- Define succession planning and ensure that your succession plans align with and support the broader organisational strategy, goals and objectives
- Identify and retain critical organisational competencies
- Adopt succession planning approaches that meet the specific needs of your organisation
Informa Middle East, is part of Informa, a multinational publicly listed publishing and events company.
The Middle East office was previously known as IIR Middle East, and has been established in Dubai since 1993. Informa Middle East has grown to be the largest event organiser in the region and with over 300 staff, the office runs over 450 training courses and over 40 conferences regionally on an annual basis.
The company also incorporates Informa Global Exhibitions which organises around 130 trade and consumer exhibitions in over 38 cities across the globe. Arab Health, Cityscape, Middle East Electricity and The Bride Show are some of the flag ship events.
Aside from the public training courses, conferences and exhibitions, Informa Middle East also provides in-house training to companies as well as manages events on behalf of corporate clients. Some of the past clients include NBAD, Microsoft, Etisalat, STC, Mobily, and ADNOC.See all Informa Middle East courses