- Price AED 4,000
- Timings 7:00 PM- 10:00 PM
- Locations Skyline University College
The Certificate in Human Resource Management is three months program designed especially for those with little or no human resource experience, and are willing to excel in this field. The course provides a sound foundation for those who wish to provide participants from industry or the one who is beginner with the skill to understand and develop the knowledge, methods and skills necessary to meet the human resource challenges of today's changing workplace and workforce.
The certificate gives you a strong foundation in current HR best practices. It also prepares you to lead the strategic deployment of human capital in today's corporations, government agencies, nonprofit organizations and small businesses.
This program is designed for those who intend to make a career in Humann Resource profiles in the Companies either starting at an entry level, or those who already have a place in the industry but without the professional qualification required .
The following basic skills are required:
- Reading, writing, and speaking in the English
- Good communication Skills
- The opportunities are increasing with the growing need for highly trained professional managers with the skills to plan, hire, train, manage, retain, and develop tomorrow's workforce. Professionals in human resources management participate in strategic planning, address legal and ethical issues, manage complex budgets, serve as in-house consultants on organizational behavior, and act as change managers.
Why choose Skyline University College?
Skyline University College (SUC) was established in 1990 in Sharjah, a city that has been recognized as a hub for education, culture and heritage by UNESCO. The SUC was established under the patronage of H.H. Sheikh Dr. Sultan Bin Mohammed Al Qassimi, the member of the UAE Supreme Council and the Ruler of Sharjah. H.H. Sheikh Dr. Sultan Bin Mohammed Al Qassimi has always supported SUC in its pursuit to offer high quality education. SUC believes in responding innovatively and effectively to train human resources and fulfill educational needs of industries like Aviation, Hospitality, Travel & Tourism, Information Systems, Marketing, Business Management and Finance sectors, and is presently one of the leading Universities in Northern Emirates.See all Skyline University College courses