To ensure that all members ami vessels cmv arc fully conversant vv ith their duties and responsibilities with regard to their own safely and other's.
- OffShore Safely
- Accident and Prevention
- Health at work
- Identify Hazards
- Evaluate the risk
- Identify lla/ards
- Identify Improvements and implement recommendation
- Make record of your assessment
- Environmental protection, monitoring & control ilouese Keeping
- Scaffolding and ladders
- Manual handling
- Work permit system
- Welding and grinding
- Entry into confined space
- Portable tools, machineries and |>ower plant 16- Electricity & electrically operated machineries
- Action iit art accident involving personnel injury
- First Aid
- Supervisor responsibilities
- Definition and effects ofhn/nrdous substances
- Identify hazardous substances
- Fall protection
- Work place safety awareness
The Emirates Technical & Safety Development Centre [ETSDC] was established in 1994 as a purpose-built training centre, specialising in safety training for the oil and gas and marine industries.
ETSDC is a leading Middle-East specialist in providing world class Safety training to global and regional approved standards.The Centre is situated in Abu Dhabi's Mussafah Industrial Area and has easy access to the sea, which enables us to carry out their lifeboat and fast rescue boat trainings in a realMan Lifting environment, which makes us the only training centre that can run these training in the GCC.See all Emirates Technical & Safety Development Center LLC courses
Health and Safety Related Questions
Please i would like to join the lifeguard career here in Dubai, which courses should i take to be...
Unanswered //Dec 13, 2016 Health and Safety
I am a mechanical engineer graduate, am I applicable to join the Masters in Occupational health a...
Unanswered //Jan 11, 2017 Health and Safety
I've been an active and a certified lifeguard for a while now, over a year of international exper...
Unanswered //Jan 10, 2017 Health and Safety