To ensure (hill all members ami vessels crew are full) conversant vv ith their duties and responsibilities with regard to their own safely and others.
- Continuation of basic offshore safely
- Management safely include duty of employer / employee in details
- Oil pollution in detail
- Waste management and prevention
- Marpol discharge criteria in detail
- Emergency method and method of search
- life saving appliances in detail
- Surv iv al measures prior to rescue
- How to use the companss
The Emirates Technical & Safety Development Centre [ETSDC] was established in 1994 as a purpose-built training centre, specialising in safety training for the oil and gas and marine industries.
ETSDC is a leading Middle-East specialist in providing world class Safety training to global and regional approved standards.The Centre is situated in Abu Dhabi's Mussafah Industrial Area and has easy access to the sea, which enables us to carry out their lifeboat and fast rescue boat trainings in a realMan Lifting environment, which makes us the only training centre that can run these training in the GCC.See all Emirates Technical & Safety Development Center LLC courses
Health and Safety Related Questions
I am 33 years old and my education level is grade 10 + 2 years working in DEWA. I'm interested in...
Unanswered //Oct 13, 2016 Health and Safety