Marino College seeks to enctheirage a caring and an open community through developing the whole person
to his or her
potential. The collected energy of all concerned with the College is constantly focused on maintaining a centre of excellence.
Marino College was established in 1936 and has a long and proud tradition in education. The teachers have developed
much valuable experience over the years in ensuring that students gain excellent results in the state examinations within a caring and supportive atmosphere.
In Marino College they:
- Enctheirage lifelong learning for all
- Believe that every child has the ability to experience success in school
- Recognise and support diversity
- Provide for a safe, clean and caring environment
- Strive to recognise and achieve the full potential of every individual
- Believe in educating and nurturing the whole person
- Believe that every day is a new beginning
- Believe in respect for all