- Duration: 8 Months
- Timings: Weekdays / Weekends
Why study this course at this institution?
- IMA approved institution
- 42 hours of training (Each Part)
- Mock tests (5 tests per part)
- Wiley original books (The only IMA approved material )
- Wiley test bank access - (2000MCQ +Essays)
- Assistance for CMA registration & exam scheduling
- 24x7 online support through E-group
- CMA preparation & exam strategy
- Re-sit Policy (Subject to conditions)
- Winner of Middle East course provider's competition by IMA
Who is this course for (target audiences)?
- B.Com graduates
- Migrating executives to U.S.A/Canada
What will I learn (topics, modules, skills etc)?
Part 1 - Financial Reporting, Planning, Performance & Control
- External Financial Reporting Decisions
- Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting
- Performance Management
- Cost Management
- Internal Controls
Part 2 - Financial Decision Making
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Corporate Finance
- Decision Analysis
- Risk Management
- Investment Decision
- Professional Ethics
How will I benefit from taking this course/what career paths will be open to me?
- Creditability of Professional Certification
- Membership with ICMA, U.S.A
- Opportunity in Multinational Companies (MNC)
- Increase in Remuneration
- Global Competency
- Career Growth
How will I be assessed?
By Computer based examination in any prometric center, including Dubai & Abu Dhabi.
Entry requirements (please state even if there are no entry requirements)?
Bachelor or graduates degree in any discipline and 2 years of relevant practical experience.Updated on 01 March, 2018
About Emerge Management Training Center
EMERGE Management Training Center has been established to satisfy the growing needs of professional accounting skills in Dubai. It has been approved by Knowledge and Human Development Authority, Government of Dubai.See all Emerge Management Training Center courses