i m Shaik Hameed ,working as an Accountant in Riyadh(KSA), I want to complete CPA , I have a MBA finance .Please guide me

Accounting, Finance and Banking , CPA // Question by Shaik | Sep 19, 2017

4 Answers
Can you answer this question?
  • Abdul Kareem(Senior Trainer)- Jan 31, 2018 - 10am

    Dear Mr Shaik,

    CPA is the most prestigious ang highly globally recognized certification from America Institute of Certified Public Accountants AICPA (USA). It requires minimum 4 years of graduation in Accounting/Finance. Based on your qualification, we are sure that you are eligible for this CPA certification.

    For this final assessment, we need to submit your documents to NASBA(USA) for final eligibility. It takes normally 6-8 weeks for this process and then you can sit for exam. It has four parts;
    (a) Business Environments  & Concepts (BEC)
    (b) Auditing (AUD)
    (c) Financial Accounting & Reporting (FAR) 
    (d) Regulations (REG)

    Best fo luck in your future endeavours

    LIKE (2) Reply

  • Infonet Institute- Sep 24, 2017 - 8pm

    Dear Mr Hameed

    The minimum qualification for CPA USA is 4 years of College Degree. 

    Business Development Executive

    LIKE Reply

  • Zabeel International Institute of Management and Technology- Sep 27, 2017 - 11am

    The first thing you should know is that the AICPA is a voluntary membership organization and does not license CPAs in the U.S. Licenses are granted by the individual states. Once you decide in which state you would like to become licensed, you should contact the State Board of Accountancy in that state for further information on their requirements. You may be requested to send a copy of your university transcripts to that state in order for them to verify your educational qualifications. If applicable, they would then tell you what additional courses you need to complete before you would be permitted to sit for the CPA Exam. It is possible that you would be able to complete those courses in the country where you are located. Contact the State Boards of Accountancy for more information.
    Once your educational qualifications meet the requirements of the state board, you are then eligible to sit for the CPA exam. This exam is primarily offered only in the United States, although there are sites in Guam, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. In 2011, the CPA exam will be offered in select locations overseas.  Find out more in this AICPA International Testing FAQ.  

    After passing the exam, and meeting necessary experience or other requirements, the State Board of Accountancy would then issue you a CPA license. Once you have been issued a CPA license, you are eligible for full membership in the AICPA.


    LIKE Reply

  • British Columbia International Academy- Nov 17, 2017 - 11am

    Dear Student,

    Thank you for your inquiry, As per the market conditions CMA/CPA are more popular, so better choose among both

    LIKE Reply