- Other Location: Deira - Dubai
- Duration: 5 Days
- Timings: Flexible
Course detailsKey Subject Areas
- Identify professional qualities in service providers.
- Customer types and what they expect in the way of service.
- Your service attitude.
- Communication and can-do language.
- Internal customer - support and commitment.
- Developing customer loyalty.
- Identifying and handling customer concerns.
- Developing a customer service profile.
- Help them to understand 'how and why' their role is important.
- Empower them with techniques to turn all good and bad customer service scenarios into gold.
- Give them strategies to turn problem, angry and difficult customers into happy ones.
- Enable each person to complete a self-analysis of their service attitude and skills, to build empathy.
- Identify the four levels of customer expectation.
- Show them how to achieve great first impressions.
- Knowledge and Human Development Authority.
- Federal Authority of Government Human Resources.
- WAFUNIF - United Nations.
About Innovators Training Center
At Innovators we provides individuals and organizations worldwide with the knowledge, skills, and tools to achieve performance excellence, adapt to changing realities, and prosper in a complex and competitive world of globalization. We are accredited from:
1- Knowledge and Human Development Authority – Dubai.
2- Federal Authority for Government Human Resources – U.A.E.
3- WAFUNIF – United Nations.
Customer service Related Questions
- Customer Services Course Brentwood Open Learning College
AED 874Duration: 80 Hours
- Customer Service - Training Oxford Home Study College
AED 1,873Duration: 200 Hours
- Customer Service Experience (CSE) London Training For ExcellenceDuration: 3 Days Live virtual classroom