The Diploma of Information Technology - Netoworking develops skiils in computer network support and management. Students will learn the skills necessary to build,configure,secure and manage computer systems found in all business environments.
Graduates will be able to adminster computer networks,create networking,install and configure network software and hardware including servers,routers and switches,build an intranet,monitor and adminster security,design network achitecture and infrastructure,install and manage servers,build an internet infrastructure and prepare disaster recovery and contigency plans.
Key Areas of Study
- Information technologies relating to network installation and management
- Problem-solving and decision making
- Initiative and enterprise
- Entrepreneurial mindset
Updated on 08 November, 2015
About Abu Dhabi Vocational Education and Training Institute (ADVETI)
Vocational education and training prepares learners for careers that are based in paraprofessional or practical activities, related to a specic occupation or vocation. The learner directly develops expertise in a particular vocation.
Vocational education includes a diversity of occupations including retail, information technology, business, travel and tourism, hotel management, hospitality, nance, medical, property, paralegal, environment, health, safety, design.
Learners develop skills to enable them to be procient in the workplace. These skills are occupational skills, industry skills and essential skills.
IT, Computing and Technology Related Questions
- Software Defined Networking - OCSA Pytriot Solutions LLPDuration: 16 Hours Live virtual classroom
- Data Protection in the Workplace New Skills Academy
AED 1,098Duration: Upto 2 Hours
- Cyber Secure Coder (CSC) emt academyDuration: 4 Days Live virtual classroom
- Software Defined WAN - Viptela, Versa, VeloCloud, Silverpeak Pytriot Solutions LLPDuration: 5 Days Live virtual classroom