The Hospitality Management Diploma Program is designed for individuals seeking the knowledge and skills to enter the field of Hospitality. Employment opportunities for Hospitality Management exist in Hotels, resorts settings, the food & beverage industry, and other service establishments.
This program offers courses in Hospitality Management Theory and Practice, Service Skills, Guest Interaction and Hospitality Science. This two-year program will introduce students to the hospitality industry and teach them the management principles that will enable them to achieve success in a hospitality leadership role.
During the course of our Hospitality Management program, you'll train with the most recent and relevant computer software programs used in the industry, and hone your communication skills to prepare you for a career with a lot of social interaction.
The Course consists of 17 modules. These modules are covered in the classroom and in the practicum.
- Hospitality Today
- Front Office
- Housekeeping Management
- Opera Property Management System (PMS)
- Managing Service in Food and Beverage Operations
- Hospitality Sales and Marketing
- Management of Food and Beverage Operations
- MICROS Point of Sale (POS)
- Supervision in the Hospitality Industry
- Hotel and Restaurant Accounting
- Managing Hospitality Human Resources
- Security and Loss Prevention Management
- Advanced OPERA (Property Management System)
- Hospitality Facilities Management and Design
- Advanced MICROS Point of Sale
- International Hotels: Development and Management
About Cornerstone College of International Studies
WHO ARE WE
Cornerstone College of International Studies (CCIS) was established in 2011 in both emirates, Fujairah and Ras Al Khaimah. Its establishment was started by a vision of the Founder and the Managing Director of CCIS, Dr. Dinesh Dhamija, who worked as a management professor and marketing director in one of the prestigious university in the United Arab Emirates.
CCIS has four campuses now and classes are taken all over UAE. All campuses are equipped with different facilities such as libraries, IT laboratories, classrooms, and conference rooms. Most students for these campuses are taking up Bachelors, Masters and Ph.D degree programs. CCIS serves as a gateway to gain international qualifications from universities in different countries such as Canada, Europe, India and Switzerland. Individuals seeking international qualification from universities of such countries can study locally in UAE and still earn internationally accredited and recognized qualifications.
It is noteworthy that having strong partnerships with internationally recognized Awarding Bodies and Universities such as Edexcel Pearson, Evergreen College, Chichester University, University of Wolverhampton, Cyprus Institute of Marketing, Institute of Training and Occupational Learning UK, Shobhit University, Banasthali University, Board of School and Technical Education and others; would be the best means to provide individuals a wide scope of options on areas they would like to specialize.
CCIS has employed dynamic and enthusiastic full time and part-time instructors who are competent in their respective areas. CCIS believes that theoretical knowledge matched with extensive industrial work experience provides students with greater knowledge and skills horizon. This is what makes CCIS to be the first choice to be embraced by lots of students and business professionals.
WHAT WE DO
CCIS is multifaceted in terms of course offerings as a result of multiple international affiliations. Currently, CCIS offers the following educational services:-
1. Short-term courses in Business.
2. Post Graduate Diploma in Management.
3. Bachelors, Masters and PhD programs with different areas of specialization.
Some of the prominent programs that CCIS offers and have become visibly notable are:-
• Edexcel Level 3 Diploma in Business and IT
• Edexcel BTEC Higher National Diploma in Business and IT
• Edexcel BTEC Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
• MBA degree programs from Anglia Ruskin University, Chichester University, Swiss School of Business and Management.
• Bachelors & Masters degree program from Cyprus Institute of Marketing
• Canadian Diploma Programs
• Bachelors & Masters degree programs from Banasthali and Shobhit University
• OTHM Qualifications.
CCIS has vastly provided corporate training by designing training modules in various areas based on training needs. In this manner, CCIS is bridging the gap between the employee skills and the standard skills needed by the business entities.