- Duration: 60 Hours/Level
Objective of the course:
The main objective of the course is to teach the language with its four skills (listening, speaking, reading and writing) at different levels.
- The major focus of the course is on grammar and sentence structure.
- Comprehensive vocabulary in a wide range of topics.
- Authentic listening materials.
- Regular quizzes during the course.
- Practice drills on an activity CD.
- Online tests and practice exercises.
- The course is supplemented by a series of episodes (videos).
- The use of modern learning aids, such as computers and projectors (datashow).
About Sara Institute
Why Choose Us
Sara Institute has consolidated its position as a market leader with a clear corporate vision and continues to grow into a multinational conglomerate that never compromises on quality, professionalism and business ethics. We believe that success comes from stability and an ethical way of conducting business that permeates throughout the organisation.
Philosophy: Sara Institute stands for professionalism and quality of service, leading the way with bold new concepts and constantly striving for improved services across all industry sectors. Sara institute has gained its recognition from its achievements and accomplishments that have been delivered to Abu Dhabi community.See all Sara Institute courses
English Related Questions
AED 510Duration: 3 Months AED 853Duration: 6 Months
- Grammar for IELTS PTE TOEFL Bait Al Hikmah Management Consultancy
AED 953Duration: Upto 2 Weeks Live virtual classroom
- English for Accounting Inspire Training Center
AED 3,747Duration: 50 Hours Live virtual classroom