- Fees / Price AED 7,347
- Duration 2 Days
- Timings Sunday Monday, 8am - 4pm
- Locations Dubai Marina
This workshop will provide delegates with the fundamentals on how to craft an employee value proposition that differentiates their organization from competitors and taps into the broadest set of talent pools. Delegates will learn how to develop precise role definitions and select talent based on experience, competency and values/cultural fit.
The workshop will also explore how to identify and nurture high potential talent while maintain high overall retention across various segments of the workforce (e.g., Nationals, women, expats etc).
The workshop will be dynamic and interactive with numerous opportunities to practice using new methodologies and tools in break-out sessions and role- plays. In addition, best practices from around the globe will be shared through case studies and the sharing of experiences among delegates.
What will I learn?
- Craft a compelling and differentiated employee value proposition for their organization
- Write an in-depth role description and be able to identify the right channels to attract top talent from the broadest set of talent pools
- Use a variety of interview techniques to establish credibility, trust and rapport with interested potential recruits, while gaining in-depth evidence about their experience, competencies and cultural fit
- Identify high-potential talent within the organization and be able to identify different options on how to engage and retain them
- Develop tactics to retain different workforce segments (e.g., Nationals, expats, women)
- Finally, delegates learn the tools necessary to ensure continuous professional development for their employees
How will I benefit from taking this course/what career paths will be open to me?
The objective of the course is for managers and leaders to understand the business value of hiring and retaining the best talent and to learn strategies for doing so in the GCC regional context.
How will I be assessed?
In order to receive Certificate of Completion, attendance on all days will be required, as well as active participation in case studies etc.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
You will receive a Certificate of Completion from INNOVERTO
Derived from the Latin words Innovatio and Verto, Innoverto is here to deliver an “innovative change” to what is currently offered in the market. Through an impressive and carefully selected range of training courses, event management options and marketing activities we offer complete, turn-key solutions to support your business.
As a boutique business, we pride ourselves on our attention to detail and impeccable delivery, which has ensured a loyal partner and client base. This has been achieved through building relationships with like-minded individuals who are looking to create unique experiences that exceed expectations without blowing the budget or compromising on quality. Innoverto offers executive training, business training, employee development training and management training through partnerships with leading organizations worldwide.
Our vast network of expert trainers deliver high quality corporate trainings including certified courses in the UAE, Gulf region, Middle East, Turkey and Africa. Topic areas include: Management/Leadership, Operational Excellence, Finance/Investments, Business Process Management, Data Management, IT Architecture, Contracts and Tenders, Supply Chain, Procurement, Project and Change Management, Sales Skills, Marketing, Communication etc.
Through a collaboration with The New York Institute of Management we offer Online Certifications such as the Executive Mini MBA, Certificate in Marketing Management, Certificate in Sales Leadership etc.
Our trainings are offered as public courses or conducted in-house.See all Innoverto courses