Planning and managing projects to meet the agreed project objectives, resources, time and cost constraints, and quality requirements is critical in today's competitive environment. Doing things right the first time with the motto 'make it happen' is extremely important so as to not waste resources. This course will take participants from the basic to advanced parameters of project management, providing a sound foundation in core project management fundamentals, processes and techniques. It will also introduce participants to crucial project management concepts and applications in order to structure, plan, manage and conclude any project successfully.
- Learn the concept of a "project"
- Understand the overall Project Management Context, through the Business Goals, Objectives, Portfolio Management, Program Management and the establishment of Project Management Office (PMO)
- Learn the role of a project manager and the skills required
- Recognize the steps to be taken to keep a schedule on track and on budget by development of Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Identify the key factors in project success and managing stakeholders
- Able to work with risk and quality issues
- Can establish guidelines for building and controlling cost and the Budget and measuring performance using the Earned Value Management Technique (EVMT)
- Obtain the skills for presenting ideas and asking for feedback
- Learn advanced topics in team leadership and motivation
- Know the key stages of concluding the project, delivering project outcomes Et capturing lessons learned in order to apply in future projects.
- Introduction to project management
- Initiating the project
- Planning and executing the project
- Monitoring and controlling the project
- Closing the project
- Project Management Office (PMO)
About Etisalat Academy
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology
Project Management Related Questions
Could you please guide me, as what are the requirements for taking Quantity Surveying course? I w...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 Project Management, Quantity Surveying