Online Project Management Course provides learners with the necessary tools to successfully face all kinds of projects and significantly enhance the results of their management, applying the concepts of the project life cycle and other related areas of knowledge.
- Introduction & Overview
- Teams & Leadership
- Project Communication
- Stakeholder Management
- The Basics of Project Management
- Scope and Requirements
- Developmental Methodologies
- Effective Budgets & Schedules
- Project Performance
- Change Management
- Mock Exam
- Final Exam
- Grasp the responsibilities for the success and failure of the project.
- Become familiar with the concepts and practices of project management.
- Recognize the usefulness and importance of applying the PMI approach to project management.
- Manage the requirements and expectations of stakeholders in a project.
- Practical knowledge needed to fast track your career.
Why should I take this course?
- 10.5 hours of High-quality e-learning contents.
- Course completion certificate.
- To equip yourself with a solid base of knowledge, tools and skills related to Project Management.
- To understand the diversity of competencies involved and the different stages of a project to meet the established goals.
- To prepare for taking the international PMP® certification test.
Eligibility / Requirements
- Learners will need regular access to a computer with an internet connection.
- High speed broadband access (LAN, Cable or DSL) is highly recommended for the optimal learning experience.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
About Skill Up
We work to bring you the best courses available for each topic. We listen to our learners and maintain a close and decisive relationship with them. More than just a course provider, we want to be your learning partner. Our courses include essential and up-to-date resource materials of each topic and are accessible from wherever you are, to be studied whenever you want. The lessons are developed by subject matter experts from all around the world and cover different aspects of each topic.See all Skill Up courses