- Price AED 7,980
- Duration 4 Days
- Timings Full Time
- Locations Al Barsha, Abu Dhabi...+1 more
Who Should Attend:
- HR Managers
- General Managers & Section Heads
- HR Professionals & Executives
The goal of this course is to provide you with the knowledge and skills that you can use to effectively manage human resources to achieve organisational goals. In order to achieve this goal, you will:
- Take a strategic approach to human resource management
- Assess the global human resources environment in which your organisation operates
- Forecast the human resource needs of your organisation or department
- Do a job analysis and competency audit of your organisation and/or department
- Identify competency gaps in your organisation or department
- Provide feedback to employees to help them reach personal and organisational goals
- Use powerful "coaching" questions to help employees attain personal and organisational goals
- Use competency-based recruitment and selection techniques
- Manage and motivate employees using the basic principles of strategic human resource management.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Acquire in-depth understanding of HRM systems and goals, and the role of HR as a strategic business partner
- Develop HR strategies and policies that align with the company's corporate strategy
- Assess the environment and use the competitive intelligence to enhance company's HR initiatives
- Cultivate a high performance culture using proven tools of HR management
- Devise and implement a corporate social responsibility strategy that is the best fit for the company
- Understand the significance of cultural growth, professional development and the importance of an organisation having engaged and motivated employees
- Deal with practical aspects of managing people in the workplace and get a thorough understanding of recruitment, compensation, talent management, L&D and reward strategies.
THE CONCEPTUAL FRAMEWORK OF STRATEGIC HRM
The concept of human resource management
- HRM defined
- Human resource systems
- Aims of HRM
- Strategy defined
- The concept of strategy
- The formulation of strategy
- Strategic HRM defined
- Basis of strategic HRM
- Aims of strategic HRM
THE PRACTICE OF STRATEGIC HRM
- What are HR strategies?
- What is the purpose of HR strategies?
- Criteria for an effective HR strategy
- How should HR strategies be developed?
- Developing HR strategies
- Implementing HR strategies
- The strategic nature of HR
- What being strategic means
- How HR impacts on organisational performance
- How strategic HRM concepts impact on practice
- Formulating HR strategy
- The content of HR strategies
Human capital management strategy
- Aims of human capital management
- The link between HCM and business strategy
- Developing a human capital management strategy
- Strategic CSR defined
- CSR activities
- Developing a CSR strategy
- Organisation development defined
- OD strategies
- Activities incorporated in the OD strategy
- What is an engaged employee?
- What are the factors that influence engagement?
- Strategies for enhancing engagement
- The process of knowledge management
- Approaches to the development of knowledge management strategies
- Components of a knowledge management strategy
- The strategic HRM approach to resourcing
- The components of employee resourcing strategy
- Human resource planning
- Talent management defined
- The process of talent management
- Developing a talent management strategy
- Strategic human resource development (SHRD)
- Strategies for creating a learning culture
- Organisational learning strategies
- Reward strategy defined
- The structure of reward strategy
- Developing reward strategy.
Master the Core of HR to Promote Organisational Success
HNI Training and Coaching as a Dubai training center, is an innovator and leader in human capital development, providing world-class experiential corporate training solutions and services in English and Arabic to organisations in the MENA region. HNI Training and Coaching is amongst the leading training institutes in Dubai that currently offers training courses in Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Doha in 16 different categories.
Human Resources Management Related Questions
Hello, I would like to get more information about the SAP Human Resource. Is this an advance cour...
Unanswered //Dec 3, 2016 Human Resources, SAP