- Locations: Downtown Dubai
- Duration: 12 Days
This conference is designed to highlight key areas of strategic change that are essential for any world class HR Department to be successful. The conference focuses on 10 key HR activities and will show you innovations and latest approaches to maximise the efficiency and effectiveness of your HR function. Upgrade you skills, knowledge and ability with this new international conference.
At the end of this program delegates will be able to:
- Prioritise HR activities and identify what produces value
- Take action to maximise manpower
- Have compiled and action plan that will produce significant organisational savings
- Master the new HR strategic model
- Master how to do predictive forecasting
- Reduce the cost and significantly improve the efficiency of succession planning
- Master business process reengineering and be able to apply the techniques both in HR and in other areas of the business
- Explain to others the 10 key areas where the Human resource can be significantly improved
Very practical program with case studies and team exercises. Delegate will compile a value log to be able the benefits to their organisation when they return to work.
Those attending will be able to show and demonstrate the benefits of this program by:
- Implementing change that will have a visible benefit to the organisation
- Updating your professional skills to be ahead in HR thinking and abilities
- Understanding and be able to explain to others the new integrated HR concept and how it will add value to any business in either the public or private sector
- Adopting a common and auditable approach throughout HR
- Providing the organisation with a much more business approach to HR management
- Operating a common strategic model and approach using the HR two stage model
Those attending will be able to show and demonstrate the benefits of this program by:
- Be able to use an integrated strategic model for HR
- Be able to process manage HR activities using the Strategic Action Plan Approach
- Re-profile HR to make it dynamic and business focused using the Ulrich model
- Be able to improve at least 4 of the key HR processes and show the value of the changes you have made
- Be aware of new HR software that will dramatically improve productivity and competence in your organisation and be able to demonstrate the results
- Show how Business process re engineering will change the efficiency of existing staff and be able to demonstrate the value to you business -Public or Private sector
The Core Competencies
- Strategic Planning
- Matrix Management
- Business Efficiency & Effectiveness
- Manpower Planning
- Predictive Forecasting
- Creating Business Value
- Business Process Re-engineering
The Conference Content
HR as the Strategic Partner
In this section you will master how to put strategy together and implement it using the new HR model developed in late 2008. You will understand the reasons for HR changing its role for cost centre to profit centre.
- Introduction and Program Objectives
- The New Strategic process for HR
- The 10 input check list for Strategic HR
- The role of creativity in HR strategy
- How to translate Strategy into action - the value of Strategic Action Plans
- HR's role in Matrix management and measuring results
- Review "Can the human resource really be improved at no extra cost?". Ten areas where a real difference can be made
Making HR Effective - 10 Decisive Actions to Make a Difference
Decisive actions you will be able to implement for change - in this section we will cover: The new structure of HR, Manpower planning and how to do down sizing or right sizing in the organisation.
- The new shape of HR
- The internal structure needed for tomorrows successful HR departments
- Does added value apply to HR?
- Manpower Planning (1) - use of Manpower Projective Techniques
- Maximising organisational structures to enhance productivity - how downsizing and right sizing work
- Understanding the new ratios for supervisors and managers
A New Look at Advances in Recruitment , Training and Techniques to Maximise Human Performance
You will understand and be able to master new techniques that will vastly improve: Recruitment, Training and Pay and Rewards. Use of case studies will aid in your learning.
- Recruitment(2) - The new approach to recruitment processes
- How testing and profiling can make a real efficiency difference
- How to improve the questioning process using the latest in behavioural techniques
- Tips and techniques used by interviewing professionals
- Professional interviewing in practice
- Training(3) - The new training efficiency model
- Techniques to determine which training provides value to the organisation
- How to evaluate training
- Valuing and costing training and the use of a prioritising system to get outstanding value from the training budget (specialist handout)
- Maximising efficiency through pay and rewards (4)
- Concepts of value using the new talent model
- Two major improvements in efficiency - use of differentiation and bonus schemes
- Business examples - Case Studies
New Performance and Value Approaches to Performance, Competence, Appraisal and Succession Planning
This is the section for creating performance advantage. You will master how to measure and track competency and performance improvement and re-vitalize performance appraisal. Also, will understand the new approach to succession planning.
- Understanding Performance (5) - Setting organisational performance standards
- Need for predictive forecasting
- Paying for performance
- Understanding how competencies (6) - are structured and how to realistically measure them
- Performance appraisal (7) - understanding the cost of appraisal and how to improve it
- Techniques to improve appraisal techniques and to maximise the value of training
- New approach - new results
- Software needed
- 5 Succession Plans (8) - what is the organisation value of PDP's?
- The three approaches to targeted succession planning
- Group exercise and report back
Business Process Re-engineering and How to Measure the Return On Investment on HR Activities
- In this final section of the program you will learn and be able to do Business Process mapping and be able to know how to calculate the ROI on all HR activities.
- BPR (9) - Understand the immense value Business Process Re-engineering offers
- What is BPR? - DVD and discussion
- IBM and Levis Case Study
- How to do BPR?
- Creating and Measuring value from HR (10)
- Practical examples
- The HR ROI formula
- Program Review
The adage that “knowledge” is power holds very true in this industry. In order to maximize results we are constantly updating and upgrading ourselves. This commitment to ongoing skills development is one of the reasons we are success, the belief that there is a “better way to do things” is what motivates us each and every day. By aligning with us you are going to benefit from our years of expertise in real world scenarios. Classroom learning is great but there is no substitute to real world experience which is what we are bringing to the table.
Billionaire investor Warren Buffett said “price is what you pay but quality is what you get” and that expression is very true. With use we understand that your time is very valuable and you only want the best and most current industry related knowledge which is what we bring to the table. Instead of giving you massive amounts of inaccurate or outdated information you get precisely what you want, the most current knowledge so you can make truly informed decisions that will directly impact productivity and your bottom line. When results are what you are looking for then the choice is clear, we are your partners in success.
Technology has revolutionized the way knowledge is disseminated in throughout the world, what use to take months or even years to reach the masses can be done in a few hours ! In order to remain relevant and viable we need to embrace innovations. The challenge with innovation is knowing when to implement it and what type of return you can expect from it. Instead of risking your time and resources we have the answers for you, Since we are at the vanguard of the industry whenever there is a fruitful innovation we will be there providing you with the information needed to make the right decision.
We understand you may have unique need so we provide a tailored made (bespoke for our U.K. friends) approach that will address your questions in the most conducive manner possible. Respect to us means putting your interests, your needs at the forefront of our mind. You will see how genuine we are and that you not just “some customer” you are our partner in success just as much as we are your partner in success. We firmly believe in the “golden rule”, treat others with graciousness, courtesy and respect. Come experience the difference that quality and respect makes and you will truly be amazed.