- Locations: Deira
- Call: +971 4 2753473
The Registered Financial Specialist (RFS™) training program is designed to enhance technical knowledge and train on private investment skill sets in order that the financial team can confidently frame sales conversations with clients and prospects. Covering financial planning, asset management, investment advising, and insurance topics, the RFS™ is the entry-level qualification on AAFM’s Wealth Management program. It is a prerequisite course for the CWM designation.
CERTIFICATION ISSUED BY:
CIAA logo Chartered Institute for Accountants & Auditor (CIAA - USA) CIAA USA is an accreditation body that is recognized internationally with areas of practice, including accounting, auditing, finance, and consulting.
HIGH AUTHORITY COUNCIL FOR CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS (HACCA) HACCA is a world leading professional membership organisation that promotes, develops and supports chartered accountants worldwide. We provide qualifications and professional development, share our knowledge, insight and technical expertise, and protect the quality and integrity of the accountancy and finance profession.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Private Bankers Wealth Managers
- Retail Branch Managers
- Corporate Account Managers
- Family Office professionals
- Brokerage and Market Analysts
- Investment Advisors and Financial Planners
- Investment Managers and Analysts
- Stock Market Professionals
- Portfolio and Asset Managers
- Financial Marketing Professionals
- Heads of Financial Accounts.
You are qualified to take this certification if you have any of the below requirements:
- Must have at least one year experience in related field
- Bachelors or Masters Degree
- Portfolio Management
- Money Market and Deposits
- Bonds and Fixed Income Securities
- Yield Curve and Interest Rate Expectations
- Brief History of Asset Class Performance
- Equity Valuation
- Equity Investments
- Hedge Funds
- Private Equity
- Other Asset Classes
- The Consultive Sales Process
- From Lead to Closure
- Managing the “PIPELINE”
- Your Network
- Introduction to Islamic Investments and Funds
About Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal
Located in the heart of Dubai United Arab Emirates, Deira. Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal or more popular with the name "AIAL" is recognized as one of Middle East leading teaching institutions.
AIAL President founded the Institute "to provide a trustworthy professional training."
AIAL had been founded at the hands of its promoter whose experience exceeds three decades 30 years, it remains dedicated to finding solutions to the great challenges of the day and to preparing its participants for a better career in today's world.See all Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal courses