- Price AED 12,672
- Duration 4 Days
- Locations Deira
Looking at why effective maintenance is essential to refinery operations, allocation of maintenance responsibilities and activities, establishing strategies and key measures, defining personnel involvement, standardisation of maintenance activities, developing a maintenance master plan with a view to achieving zero failure
Who Should Attend?
Petrochemical engineers, Human Resources Managers, General Managers, JOA Operatives. Health and Safety Managers
- Why effective maintenance is essential to refinery operations
- Pillars of TPM implementation
- Basic philosophies and concepts of refinery maintenance
- Goals and objectives of maintenance activities
- Maintenance breakdown, planned, predictive and corrective
- Necessary skills required for effective planned maintenance
- Steps of planned maintenance introduction
- Implementing the Refinery Planned Maintenance System
- Understanding Safe Systems of Work
- Defining personnel involvement
- Maintaining the Refinery Planned Maintenance activities
- Predictive Maintenance
- Activities to achieve zero failure
- Post Morten analysis
- The failure curve
- From reactive to predictive maintenance
- Predictive (diagnostic) maintenance techniques (CBM)
- Selecting appropriate methods of diagnosis
- Organising to implement Planned Maintenance
- To include various practical activities
Advanced Studies and Training Centre was established in the to bring together local business inpiduals with professional international trainers, with a view to facilitate learning
Keeping in mind the different cultural persity in Dubai, They offer trainings in a variety of subjects in both English and Arabic languages.
It is our mission to engage people in learning that inspires them to be involved and take action.
Our services – from leadership coaching and development to employee motivation – reflect our belief that engaged and inspired people build success in businesses.
Advanced Studies and Training Centre creates highly structured customized learning programs that engage people, They help build success and inspire people to envision and achieve shared goals.
Advanced Studies and Training Centre provides trainings and development programs in a variety of fields.See all Advanced Studies & Training Centre courses
Engineering Related Questions
I am a Biomedical Engineer by profession currently working in a medical equipments company as a S...
Unanswered //Jun 13, 2016 Engineering, Quality Engineering
Unanswered //Oct 9, 2016 Engineering