I am an IT hardware network support engineer with 2 years work experience. I would like to update my profile, which course can I go for?

CCNA , Engineering // Question by Riyaz | Jan 3, 2018

2 Answers
Can you answer this question?
  • St. Cloud State University- Jan 06, 2018 - 12pm

    Dear Qais, 

    St. Cloud State University is the State University in Minnesota. The University offers a program in Masters in information Assurance / Cyber Security which can be the best program for you to apply for based on the current market demand and the opportunities for you after your Degree. 

    In the USA when you graduate qualify for a one year work permit.  


    Nadeem Ejaz 

    LIKE Reply

  • Regional Education Institute- Jan 04, 2018 - 2pm

    You can start with CCNA Routing and Switching then after you can go for CCNP Routing and Switching or you can do CCNA and CCNP Security for an upgrade.

    LIKE Reply