- Locations: Bur Dubai
- Duration: Upto 16 Hours
- Timings Full Time, Flexible
Course detailsQuickBooks is Intuit #39; set of software solutions designed to manage payroll, inventory, sales, purchase, general ledgers and other needs of a small business. The software's features include marketing tools, merchant services, product and supplies, training solutions.
- Introduction to Accounting.
- Introduction to Accounting Software.
- Company Creation.
- Chart of Accounts.
- Edit Chart of Accounts.
- Delete Chart of Account List.
- Enter Opening Balances in Chart of Account.
- Check the Reports of Chart of Account.
- What is Journal Entry?
- Why we use Journal Entries?
- Journal Entries in QuickBooks.
- Edit Journal Entries.
- Delete Journal Entries.
- How to perform Recurring Entries?
- Check the Reports of Journal Entries.
- What is Inventory?
- Inventory in QuickBooks.
- Inventory Adjustments.
- Check the Reports of Inventory.
- Creation of Customers.
- Check the Report of Customers.
- Sale Orders.
- Check the Reports of Sale Orders.
- Sale Invoices.
- Check the Reports of Sale Invoices.
- Receipts from Customers.
- Check the Reports of all the Receipts.
- Replacements entry for Customer.
- Check all the relevant reports of Accounts Receivable.
- Creation of Vendors.
- Check the Report of Vendors.
- Purchase Orders.
- Purchase Received Inventory.
- Payments to Vendors.
- Purchase Return/ Vendor Credit Memos.
- Refund of Cash from Vendors.
- Replacement Received from Vendors.
- Check all the reports of Vendors.
- What is Payroll?
- Payroll in QuickBooks.
- Check the Reports of Payroll.
- Job Order Costing In QuickBooks.
- How to Add Customer Job.
- How to Add Inventory for Job Costing.
- How to Create the Estimates.
- What are the steps involve in Job Order Costing if we receive any Order from Customer.
- Check the reports of Job Order Costing.
- Multiple Currencies.
- Bank Deposit.
- Bank Transfer.
- How to Make Classes.
- Backup company data.
- Restore company data.
- Closing the Accounting Period of Company
- Increase scope of additional revenue through special
- Increase audit efficiency
- Officially recognized by leading companies
- Increases networking communication
- Powerful remote capabilities that boost collaboration
- Easy to find qualified personnel
- Easy to customise
- Low cost of ownership via quick implementation, Support Centre.
Note: one to one training facility is also available.
From 1st January 2018, certain fees and charges on our services are already implemented ( 5% Value Added Tax) in compliance with UAE federal laws and regulations. Bright Future Training Institute will collect and pay that 5% VAT to the UAE Federal Tax.
Eligibility / Requirements
Basic accounting knowledge and qualification.
About Bright Future Training Institute
Who We Are?
BRIGHT FUTURE ushers every human being to acquire the knowledge,skills, attitudes and values necessary to shape up a promising and sustainable future. We recognize our vital role in delivering a quality of training for everyone in the UAE, both now and the generations in store. Bright Future is committed to culminate the wished results with a perfect blend of senior educationists and young breed of energetic trainers on its faculty. We encourage the staff to adopt innovative and interactive methods of training in order to make the institute an example of posterity.
Bright Future works under the umbrella of Knowledge and Human Development Authority – KHDA Dubai Govt. Currently seven departments are rapidly producing hundreds of Professionals to international market, the seven departments are listed below;
- Departmenet of Tourism & Hospitality
- Department of Soft Skills and Languages
- Department of Engineering
- Department of Management
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Finance
- Departent of Accounting
Bright Future has affiliations with some well known Professional bodies to facilitate our students and give them practical exposure of market trend.See all Bright Future Training Institute courses