QuickBooks is Intuit Inc.'s set of software solutions designed to manage payroll, inventory, sales, purchase, general ledgers and other needs of a small business. The software's features include marketing tools, merchant services, product and supplies, training solutions.
- Introduction to Accounting.
- Introduction to Accounting Software.
- Company Creation.
- Chart of Accounts.
- Edit Chart of Accounts.
- Delete Chart of Account List.
- Enter Opening Balances in Chart of Account.
- Check the Reports of Chart of Account.
- What is Journal Entry?
- Why we use Journal Entries?
- Journal Entries in QuickBooks.
- Edit Journal Entries.
- Delete Journal Entries.
- How to perform Recurring Entries?
- Check the Reports of Journal Entries.
- What is Inventory?
- Inventory in QuickBooks.
- Inventory Adjustments.
- Check the Reports of Inventory.
- Creation of Customers.
- Check the Report of Customers.
- Sale Orders.
- Check the Reports of Sale Orders.
- Sale Invoices.
- Check the Reports of Sale Invoices.
- Receipts from Customers.
- Check the Reports of all the Receipts.
- Replacements entry for Customer.
- Check all the relevant reports of Accounts Receivable.
- Creation of Vendors.
- Check the Report of Vendors.
- Purchase Orders.
- Purchase Received Inventory.
- Payments to Vendors.
- Purchase Return/ Vendor Credit Memos.
- Refund of Cash from Vendors.
- Replacement Received from Vendors.
- Check all the reports of Vendors.
- What is Payroll?
- Payroll in QuickBooks.
- Check the Reports of Payroll.
- Job Order Costing In QuickBooks.
- How to Add Customer Job.
- How to Add Inventory for Job Costing.
- How to Create the Estimates.
- What are the steps involve in Job Order Costing if we receive any Order from Customer.
- Check the reports of Job Order Costing.
- Multiple Currencies.
- Bank Deposit.
- Bank Transfer.
- How to Make Classes.
- Backup company data.
- Restore company data.
- Closing the Accounting Period of Company
- Increase scope of additional revenue through special
- Increase audit efficiency
- Officially recognized by leading companies
- Increases networking communication
- Powerful remote capabilities that boost collaboration
- Easy to find qualified personnel
- Easy to customise
- Low cost of ownership via quick implementation, Support Centre.
BRIGHT FUTURE is a leading training institute in DUBAI. Located in the Heart of Dubai with permission for training on different areas including Computer Science, Management, Graphic designing, Accountancy, Languages, Soft skills and professional technical programs. The Institute is approved from Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA - Dubai Government) and affiliated with various international bodies.
BRIGHT FUTURE ushers every human being to acquire the knowledge,skills, attitudes and values necessary to shape up a promising and sustainable future. We recognize our vital role in delivering a quality of training for everyone in the UAE, both now and the generations in store. Bright Future is committed to culminate the wished results with a perfect blend of senior educationists and young breed of energetic trainers on its faculty. We encourage the staff to adopt innovative and interactive methods of training in order to make the institute an example of posterity. See all Bright Future Computer Training courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.