Course detailsCambridge Education with 31 Years of Professional Training experience will assist you to get PMP Certified in the very first attempt. We are a Registered Education provider of PMI-USA.
The PMP® is recognized the world over as the Gold standard in Project Management. Currently PMP® is the No. 1 Management course recognized world over.
Recognized and demanded by organizations worldwide, PMP validates your competence to perform, lead, manage and direct projects and teams exceptionally well.
Once you PMP certified, you are considered as a Globally Recognized Professional and able to network with more than 859,000 Certified Professionals ;
Fast Track Solution for your Career Advancement - PMP Certification.
As a PMP Certified professional, you can work in virtually any industry, with any methodology and in any location successfully.
Among survey respondents to PMI's Earning Power Salary Survey, those with PMP certification garner a higher salary (20% to 30% higher on average) than those without a PMP Certification*
PMP Certification signifies that you speak and understand the global language of Project Management and connects you to a community of professionals, organizations and experts worldwide.
Implementing Project Management Standards within the Organization, will reap more benefits.
This valuable PMP® credential gives you an upper hand in the competitive job market and prepares you to undertake great responsibilities.
Today all Large Organizations and Govt. Projects are demanding PMP Certified Professionals with enhanced Salary benefits.
Who Should Attend?
CEOs, Chief Financial Officers (CFOs), Chief Purchase Officers (CPOs), Chief Information Officers, Chief Project Mangers, Chief Operations Officers(COOs), Program Managers, Project Mangers, Project Engineers, Design Engineers, Portfolio Managers, Assistant General Managers, Vice Presidents, General Managers, Deputy General Managers,Group Vice Presidents, Project Managements Consultants, Venture Capitalists, Bankers, Financial Analysts, Chartered Accountants, Project Leaders, Team Leaders/Members, Risk Managers, Field Staff Members, Project Engineers, Project Leaders & Administrators, Industrial Engineers, Program Managers, Manufacturing Engineers, Project Coordinators, Operating Managers, Functional Managers, Information Technology Professionals, Software Developers, Qulaity & Testing Engineers, Sales & Marketing Professionals, Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineers, Procurement Specialist, Event Managers, R&D Managers, others involved directly or indirectly with Project Management.
Updated on 17 September, 2019
About Cambridge Education
CAMBRIDGE EDUCATION, established as part of our Group enterprise in 1987 in the United Arab Emirates is a leading organization providing executive management education and professional certified training in diverse fields including Project Management, Risk Management, Operations Management, Cyber Security/ Digital forensics, Information Security besides a myriad of courses on leadership, personality development and other soft skills. CAMBRIDGE is fully backed by an excellent team of functional experienced, highly qualified and proficient technical staff. Our Training Center has been designed to provide well-crafted training programs for Corporate and Individuals. All the courses are conducted as per the vendor specified curriculum along with state of the art class rooms equipped with Audio-Visual equipments.
CAMBRIDGE has partnered with the top notch and renowned companies across the globe such as:
- Affiliated with Project Management Institute, USA a Global Training Provider, for coaching & preparing for Project Management Professional, Risk Management Professional, and Planning & Scheduling Professional examinations
- Authorized training and service partner of Cyber Security Institute, Washington, USA, who conduct real time training for FBI, US- Homeland Security, US Secret Services and other Fortune 100 Companies, on Digital Forensics/ Cyber Security and also with M/S. Public Agency Training Council, for developing and providing trainings in the field of Cyber Security, Law Enforcements.
- Affiliated with the Association for Operations Management, USA for providing training for exam preparation for Certified Supply Chain Professional and Certified Production & Inventory Management.
- Authorized Training Centre for Computers & Structures Inc., California, Berkeley, USA for educating in the world's leading professional training in Structure & Earth Quake Engineering design/ analysis Software suites.
- Partnership with a top company in USA which provides training on Complete Policing Operations, Law Enforcements and Digital Crime.
CAMBRIDGE's diverse clientele includes Government departments, higher education institutes, health care, insurance companies, defense, engineering consultants, airlines, oil & gas companies and other large private organizations across Middle East and North African countries
In the last 25 years, CAMBRIDGE EDUCATION has trained approximately 21,000 working professionals in the field of Information Technology, Project Management, Cyber Security, Supply Chain, Risk Management and Information Security. The return on investment for the candidates has been exceptional, as this has helped them to add to their knowledge base, shape their careers and serve the community and country better.
In line with their Vision, Mission, values and guiding principles, they strive to provide superior and value added services to their customers and focus on total customer satisfaction.
- Integrity: They are fair, ethical, and honest in all they say and do
- Customer focus: Provide premier services & continually exceed customer expectations
- Team work: Celebrate & capitalize contributions and strengths of others
- Creativity: Foster innovation leading to effective learning
- Accountability: They take responsibility for their actions
Project Management Professional (PMP) Related Questions
- Project Management Professional (PMP®) 1TRAINING
AED 882Duration: Upto 24 Hours AED 1,028Duration: Upto 8 Hours