I am a senior account executive and i was wondering if PMP is the right course for me. Please do assist
MyLearningKey- Nov 28, 2017 - 11am
Yes, PMP course is definitely right choice for your career. The PMP designation symbolizes knowledge and accomplishment and that is highly regarded by colleagues and employers. These are few benefits to get PMP certified.
· Project managers aren’t limited to any one industry. Companies across many different sectors seek talented, qualified professionals to make sure their projects are executed with excellence.
· Today more than ever, companies and businesses are looking to certified project managers to help bring organization and skill to their various endeavors. Leading sectors include finance and insurance, manufacturing and construction, utilities, oil and gas, and information services and publishing.
· When you earn your PMP credential, you will be in touch with others working hard to pass the PMP credential exam. Moreover, you will be put into contact with those already holding PMP certifications. You never know who might help you obtain your next job - the more people in your field you make contact with, the easier it will be to get the job you want when it's time to move on.
· Provide you with greater job opportunity. there are about 20 percent more openings than there are credentialed employees available
· If you've been looking to make a career switch, PMP credentials can help you to do that. By gaining a credential where you might lack years of experience, you can start at the gates with a higher position and salary than otherwise you would be capable of.
· Because you will have the specialized training that obtaining a PMP credential requires, you will be better able to teach others the tools of project management. You can become a freelancer trainer and earn extra income.
Take the PMP training and exam, and start moving toward greater success in your field today!
Tinu V G- Nov 28, 2017 - 6pm
For PMP, you need to have directing or managing experience in Projects. If you are having that you can go ahead. Also it depends upon your future plan, whether or not this is suitable for you.