About Cambridge Education
CAMBRIDGE EDUCATION, established as part of our Group enterprise in 1987 in the United Arab Emirates is a leading organization providing executive management education and professional certified training in diverse fields including Project Management, Risk Management, Operations Management, Cyber Security/ Digital forensics, Information Security besides a myriad of courses on leadership, personality development and other soft skills. CAMBRIDGE is fully backed by an excellent team of functional experienced, highly qualified and proficient technical staff. Our Training Center has been designed to provide well-crafted training programs for Corporate and Individuals. All the courses are conducted as per the vendor specified curriculum along with state of the art class rooms equipped with Audio-Visual equipments.
CAMBRIDGE has partnered with the top notch and renowned companies across the globe such as:
- Affiliated with Project Management Institute, USA a Global Training Provider, for coaching & preparing for Project Management Professional, Risk Management Professional, and Planning & Scheduling Professional examinations
- Authorized training and service partner of Cyber Security Institute, Washington, USA, who conduct real time training for FBI, US- Homeland Security, US Secret Services and other Fortune 100 Companies, on Digital Forensics/ Cyber Security and also with M/S. Public Agency Training Council, for developing and providing trainings in the field of Cyber Security, Law Enforcements.
- Affiliated with the Association for Operations Management, USA for providing training for exam preparation for Certified Supply Chain Professional and Certified Production & Inventory Management.
- Authorized Training Centre for Computers & Structures Inc., California, Berkeley, USA for educating in the world's leading professional training in Structure & Earth Quake Engineering design/ analysis Software suites.
- Partnership with a top company in USA which provides training on Complete Policing Operations, Law Enforcements and Digital Crime.
CAMBRIDGE's diverse clientele includes Government departments, higher education institutes, health care, insurance companies, defense, engineering consultants, airlines, oil & gas companies and other large private organizations across Middle East and North African countries
In the last 25 years, CAMBRIDGE EDUCATION has trained approximately 21,000 working professionals in the field of Information Technology, Project Management, Cyber Security, Supply Chain, Risk Management and Information Security. The return on investment for the candidates has been exceptional, as this has helped them to add to their knowledge base, shape their careers and serve the community and country better.
In line with their Vision, Mission, values and guiding principles, they strive to provide superior and value added services to their customers and focus on total customer satisfaction.
- Integrity: They are fair, ethical, and honest in all they say and do
- Customer focus: Provide premier services & continually exceed customer expectations
- Team work: Celebrate & capitalize contributions and strengths of others
- Creativity: Foster innovation leading to effective learning
- Accountability: They take responsibility for their actions