Course detailsCourse Overview
Risk management is a vital part of any business activity, although one can't eliminate risk but with careful planning they can mitigate the bad effect of negative risks "Threats" and increase the value of positive risk ;
Risk Management is the process which aims to help organizations understand, evaluate and take action on all their risks with a view to increasing the probability of their success and reducing the likelihood of failure.
Risk management gives comfort to stakeholders (shareholders, customers, employees and so on) that the business is being effectively managed and helps the organization confirm its compliance with corporate governance requirements.
Risk Management is relevant to all organizations whether they are in the public or private sector, or whether they are large or small. It should form part of the culture of the organization, with an effective policy and program led by top management with clear responsibilities laid down for every manager and employee to be involved in the management of risk. It supports accountability, performance measurement and reward thus promoting efficiency at all levels.
Risk management requires a detailed knowledge and understanding of the organization and the processes involved in the business. As well as Risk Specialists and Advisers required in organizations to provide support to an organization's risk management program. Because of this, risk management is a truly multi-disciplinary profession.
Why Risk Management Professional(RMP) Certification?
PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) credential is a response to project manager's, increasing growth, complexity and diversity. It is globally recognized and demanded. Moreover the PMI-RMP fills the need for a specialist role in project risk credential substantiates a professional's Knowledge, Skills and Experience in Project Risk Management.
It recognizes one unique expertise and competency in assessing and identifying project risks, mitigating threats and capitalizing on opportunities, while still possessing a baseline knowledge and practical application in all areas of project management
Who Should Attend?
CEOs, Chief Financial Officers (CFOs), Chief Purchase Officers (CPOs), Chief Information Officers, Chief Project Mangers, Chief Operations Officers(COOs), Program Managers, Project Mangers, Project Engineers, Design Engineers, Portfolio Managers, Assistant General Managers, Vice Presidents, General Managers, Deputy General Managers,Group Vice Presidents, Project Managements Consultants, Venture Capitalists, Bankers, Financial Analysts, Chartered Accountants, Project Leaders, Team Leaders/Members, Risk Managers, Field Staff Members, Project Engineers, Project Leaders & Administrators, Industrial Engineers, Program Managers, Manufacturing Engineers, Project Coordinators, Operating Managers, Functional Managers, Information Technology Professionals, Software Developers, Qulaity & Testing Engineers, Sales & Marketing Professionals, Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineers, Procurement Specialist, Event Managers, R&D Managers, others involved directly or indirectly with Project Management.
The goal of this course is to equip one with the necessary knowledge, skills and techniques so they can effectively manage the risk throughout the life cycle of the project. This course is fully aligned with the PMI PMBOK 2008 4th edition standard and The Practice Standard for Risk Management, and is a way to prepare for certification as a Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)
About Cambridge Education
CAMBRIDGE EDUCATION, established as part of the Group enterprise in 1987 in the United Arab Emirates is a leading organization providing executive management education and professional certified training in diverse fields including Project Management, Risk Management, Operations Management, Cyber Security/ Digital forensics, Information Security besides a myriad of courses on leadership, personality development and other soft skills. CAMBRIDGE is fully backed by an excellent team of functional experienced, highly qualified and proficient technical staff. Their Training Center has been designed to provide well-crafted training programs for Corporate and Individuals. All the courses are conducted as per the vendor specified curriculum along with state of the art class rooms equipped with Audio-Visual equipments.
CAMBRIDGE has partnered with the top notch and renowned companies across the globe such as:
- Affiliated with Project Management Institute, USA a Global Training Provider, for coaching & preparing for Project Management Professional, Risk Management Professional, and Planning & Scheduling Professional examinations
- Authorized training and service partner of Cyber Security Institute, Washington, USA, who conduct real time training for FBI, US- Homeland Security, US Secret Services and other Fortune 100 Companies, on Digital Forensics/ Cyber Security and also with M/S. Public Agency Training Council, for developing and providing trainings in the field of Cyber Security, Law Enforcements.
- Affiliated with the Association for Operations Management, USA for providing training for exam preparation for Certified Supply Chain Professional and Certified Production & Inventory Management.
- Authorized Training Centre for Computers & Structures Inc., California, Berkeley, USA for educating in the world's leading professional training in Structure & Earth Quake Engineering design/ analysis Software suites.
- Partnership with a top company in USA which provides training on Complete Policing Operations, Law Enforcements and Digital Crime.
CAMBRIDGE's diverse clientele includes Government departments, higher education institutes, health care, insurance companies, defense, engineering consultants, airlines, oil & gas companies and other large private organizations across Middle East and North African countries
In the last 25 years, CAMBRIDGE EDUCATION has trained approximately 21,000 working professionals in the field of Information Technology, Project Management, Cyber Security, Supply Chain, Risk Management and Information Security. The return on investment for the candidates has been exceptional, as this has helped them to add to their knowledge base, shape their careers and serve the community and country better.
In line with their Vision, Mission, values and guiding principles, they strive to provide superior and value added services to their customers and focus on total customer satisfaction.
- Integrity: They are fair, ethical, and honest in all they say and do
- Customer focus: Provide premier services & continually exceed customer expectations
- Team work: Celebrate & capitalize contributions and strengths of others
- Creativity: Foster innovation leading to effective learning
- Accountability: They take responsibility for their actions
Risk Management Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.