Project planner software’s is used by world's leading public and private sector organizations in the fields of Engineering, Construction, Consulting, Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, R&D, Banking etc. Many organizations has benefited from its advanced time, cost and resource management capabilities. These software has also become an industry standard for the Middle East construction and engineering segment.
Control large and complex projects efficiently. Project Planner software is designed to handle large-scale, highly sophisticated and multifaceted projects. To organize projects up to 100,000 activities, Project Planner software provide unlimited resources and an unlimited number of target plans. Massive data requires sophisticated, yet highly flexible organization tools: Primavera Project Planner software gives students 24 activity codes, 16 custom data items, 10 project codes, 19 levels of sort, 28 levels of selection criteria and 31 activity calendars and more…
Companies in a variety of industries are realizing project and business success by relying on Project Planner software for Project Portfolio Management solutions. Project Planner software can help individuals do the same. In addition to software, Project Planner software can assist them in managing change within your organization to advance the company’s project portfolio management maturity, help one create and enforce best practices and even assist in establishing a project management office. Services are also available through the institutes certified business partners, drawing from leading technology, consulting and system integration organizations.
Planning & Scheduling @ CAMBRIDGE:
CAMBRIDGE, training has always been synonymous with quality and we pride ourselves in offering their customers the best training. Several hundred organizations throughout the UAE and Middle East have benefited from their training services.
They recognize that every organization and every individual has different training needs. In addition to their regular program of standard courses held at their fully equipped Training Centres in Abu Dhabi and Dubai .
- Why Scheduling
- Overview of Scheduling
- Defining Activities
- Estimate Activity Duration
- Entering Duration and Duration Type
- Constraints in a Project
- Work Products & Documents
- Activity Codes
- Resource Sheet Preparation
- Resource Assigning
- Analysis of Schedule
- Analysis Resources
- Resource Leveling
- Base Lining and Maintenance of Schedule
- Updating Progress
- Performance Measurement
- Calculating Earned Value Analysis
- Global Change
- Reports - Tabular, Graphical
- Formatting Bars
- Schedulig Components
- Conformance Index
- User defined fields
- Methodology Management
- PMI-SP Credetial Exam Details
- Review and Feedback
About Cambridge Education
CAMBRIDGE EDUCATION, established as part of the Group enterprise in 1987 in the United Arab Emirates is a leading organization providing executive management education and professional certified training in diverse fields including Project Management, Risk Management, Operations Management, Cyber Security/ Digital forensics, Information Security besides a myriad of courses on leadership, personality development and other soft skills. CAMBRIDGE is fully backed by an excellent team of functional experienced, highly qualified and proficient technical staff. Their Training Center has been designed to provide well-crafted training programs for Corporate and Individuals. All the courses are conducted as per the vendor specified curriculum along with state of the art class rooms equipped with Audio-Visual equipments.
CAMBRIDGE has partnered with the top notch and renowned companies across the globe such as:
- Affiliated with Project Management Institute, USA a Global Training Provider, for coaching & preparing for Project Management Professional, Risk Management Professional, and Planning & Scheduling Professional examinations
- Authorized training and service partner of Cyber Security Institute, Washington, USA, who conduct real time training for FBI, US- Homeland Security, US Secret Services and other Fortune 100 Companies, on Digital Forensics/ Cyber Security and also with M/S. Public Agency Training Council, for developing and providing trainings in the field of Cyber Security, Law Enforcements.
- Affiliated with the Association for Operations Management, USA for providing training for exam preparation for Certified Supply Chain Professional and Certified Production & Inventory Management.
- Authorized Training Centre for Computers & Structures Inc., California, Berkeley, USA for educating in the world's leading professional training in Structure & Earth Quake Engineering design/ analysis Software suites.
- Partnership with a top company in USA which provides training on Complete Policing Operations, Law Enforcements and Digital Crime.
CAMBRIDGE's diverse clientele includes Government departments, higher education institutes, health care, insurance companies, defense, engineering consultants, airlines, oil & gas companies and other large private organizations across Middle East and North African countries
In the last 25 years, CAMBRIDGE EDUCATION has trained approximately 21,000 working professionals in the field of Information Technology, Project Management, Cyber Security, Supply Chain, Risk Management and Information Security. The return on investment for the candidates has been exceptional, as this has helped them to add to their knowledge base, shape their careers and serve the community and country better.
In line with their Vision, Mission, values and guiding principles, they strive to provide superior and value added services to their customers and focus on total customer satisfaction.
- Integrity: They are fair, ethical, and honest in all they say and do
- Customer focus: Provide premier services & continually exceed customer expectations
- Team work: Celebrate & capitalize contributions and strengths of others
- Creativity: Foster innovation leading to effective learning
- Accountability: They take responsibility for their actions
Project Management Related Questions
Could you please guide me, as what are the requirements for taking Quantity Surveying course? I w...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 Project Management, Quantity Surveying
Unanswered //Sep 20, 2017 CAPM, Project Management