Course detailsCourse Outlines:
- What Is Project Management?
- Features Of A Typical Project
- Role Of The Project Manager
- Project Stakeholders
- Project Success Factors
- Project Cost
- Identifying Project Risks
- Project Sign Off
- Project Plan
- Templates For Project Presentations
- Project Risk Management
- Project Execution
- Project Control Management
- Project Cost Management
- Earned Value Management
- Project Meetings
- Project Close-Down
- Negotiating Basics In Projects
- Project Management Quiz
Job roles this course will prepare you for
- New Project Managers - Project team members
About Rangers Field Marketing
- To create and provide excellent quality of retail marketing services where our clients can REACH potential customers, FIND best way to deliver their message and DELIVER this message to the right people at the right time.
- To provide transparent, efficient, professional and reliable field marketing services to our clients.
Project Management Related Questions
Could you please guide me, as what are the requirements for taking Quantity Surveying course? I w...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 Project Management, Quantity Surveying
Unanswered //Sep 20, 2017 CAPM, Project Management