Course detailsThis PRINCE2 Foundation certification confirms the attendees' knowledge and understanding of the PRINCE2® method which enables working effectively with, or as a member of, a project management team.
It is also a prerequisite for the PRINCE2® Practitioner qualification.
What will I learn (topics, modules, skills etc)?
This 2 day course leads to PRINCE2 Foundationcertification.
Candidates will leave the course with knowledge of:
- How to tailor and evaluate the application of PRINCE2 to a project's size, complexity, risk and importance
- How to align a business case to a project scenario and to evaluate and maintain the business case alignment throughout the lifecycle of a project
- How to develop a communication management strategy considering processes and roles
- How to apply a project communication management strategy
- How to apply and tailor the organisation theme within a project environment
- How to develop, apply, tailor and evaluate the plans, risk and change themes within a project lifecycle
- How to develop a quality management strategy, including how to: Prepare a quality audit trail, Derive customer quality expectations, Review quality and Integrate project quality with Quality Management Systems
- How to prepare, apply and evaluate a work package, lesson log, checkpoint report, highlight report, end stage report, exception report, end project report, and a lessons report
- An understanding of project processes including how to apply them and how to tailor them within a project environment; specifically: Starting up a project, Directing a project, Initiating a project, Managing stage boundaries, Controlling a stage, Managing product delivery and Closing a project
The Foundation exam is multiple choice, 75 questions, of which 70 are marked. The questions are selected from the full PRINCE2 Certificate examination question bank.
All delegates receive
- Official PRINCE2 Foundation exam at the end of the course
- Fully accredited courseware for both the PRINCE2 foundation
- Senior Project Officers
- Project & Program Coordinator/Managers
- Development & Planning Managers
- Operations Managers
- Quality Managers
- Business Analysts
- Engineering Managers
- IT Infrastructure Managers
- ITIL Process Owners
- Internal Consultants
- Professional Consultants
Eligibility / Requirements
There are no prerequisites but it is suggested that attendees have some experience in a project environment.
About Specialised Management Group (SMG)
Founded in 2007, Specialised Management Group (SMG) is a leading provider of Specialised Consulting and Methodology, Six Sigma and professional Project and Process Management training. Based in Dubai (United Arab Emirates), their services extend across three continents, from the Middle East to North Africa and Asia.
With more than 60 years of intellectual capacity in Project and Process Management, the team recognises the need for quality and bespoke service within the unique markets encountered.
The company is a globally Registered Education Provider (REP®) through the Project Management Institute PMI®.See all Specialised Management Group (SMG) courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.