- Price AED 9,182
- Duration 5 Days
- Timings 9am - 5pm
- Call +971 4 2753240
- Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates
PRINCE2 Is The International Standard Method for Project Management. It is recognised as a world-class international product, and is the standard method for project management, not least because it embodies many years of best practice in project management and provides a flexible and adaptable approach to suit all projects. It is a project management method designed to provide a framework covering the wide variety of disciplines and activities required within a project.
What will I learn?
Using PRINCE2 provides you with greater control of resources, and the ability to manage business and project risk more effectively.
PRINCE2 Foundation includes:
- The process based approach
- Project governance
- Roles & responsibilities
- Product based planning and levels of plans
- Project controls & tolerance
- Management of risk
- Configuration management & change control
- Quality management
- Support services & commercial Partnerships
PRINCE2 Practitioner includes:
- ILX’s unique ‘Preparing for the PRINCE2 Practitioner examination’ workbook, providing sample Practitioner examination papers and marking guidelines
- A review of the entire method, consolidating understanding and addressing any areas of concern
- Syndicate and Individual scenario based exercises, designed to focus candidates on the application of the PRINCE2 method.
This course will benefit:
- Individuals seeking leading project management skills and greater employment prospects
- Project managers
- Directors/executives (senior responsible owners) of projects, and
For individuals, PRINCE2 certification is an invaluable asset to your career as it increases employment prospects and helps you to do your job more effectively.
How will I benefit from taking this course/what career paths will be open to me?
If you are looking for a project management job role some recruitment agencies won’t even consider you without having PRINCE2 on your C.V and some interviewers may wonder why you didn't formalise your experience by tackling the training and the exams. Don’t give them the chance.
PRINCE2 on your CV will rate you as an all-round professional; if you want to move on to a new challenge, it could be your passport out as it’s not tied to any type of project, company, industry or culture, PRINCE2 is totally portable and acknowledged across the global job market.
How will I be assessed?
- Multiple choice format
- 60 minutes duration
- 75 questions per paper
- 5 questions to be trial and not counted in scores
- 35 marks required (out of 70 available) to pass – 50%
- Objective testing
- 8 questions - 10 question items per question, each worth one mark
- 44 marks required (out of 80 available) to pass – 55%
- Two-and-a-half hours duration
- Open book exam
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
You will receive both a certificate for the foundation level and for the practitioner level. Once you complete the practitioner examination you will become a registered PRINCE2 practitioner for 5 years.
We are the leading training provider in the market and our pass rates are well into the 90%s. ILX also offer a guaranteed pass for the foundation level.
Delegates will benefit from an awareness of projects and project management but is not essential.
Testimonial of former student:
NATO-One of the things we really value about ILX Group is its flexible and partnership-style approach to training. We're able to use its products, services and highly experienced trainers together with our own in-house capabilities to deliver the most effective and best-fit training solution to our staff. And it is an approach that is starting to pay dividends because we now find that staff who've been through the ILX Group solution are much better equipped to manage projects in a more cost effective and timely way. It also means that we have a more consistent approach to project management despite the multi-national and multi-culture mix of staff in NATO.
Founded in 1988, ILX is an internationally recognised provider of professional learning and consulting solutions.
ILX delivers Portfolio Programme & Project Management, IT Service Management, Risk Management and Business Financial Literacy learning solutions via a blend of multimedia e-Learning, games and simulations, mobile learning, traditional classroom training, practical workshops and coaching.
A market leader in PRINCE2® training, ILX has provided Best Practice learning to more than 250,000 people across 5,000 organisations in over 100 countries. Our courses are developed in house with a dedicated team of experts to produce quality learning that is engaging, interactive and flexible according to the needs of the client.
The company and its multi-lingual trainers can support customers around the world with local offices in the UK, Middle East, Australia and New Zealand.
- Accredited Training and Consulting Organisation (ATO & ACO)
- Over 25 years' experience in the provision of learning solutions and consulting services
- One of the largest providers of PRINCE2® training globally
- Over 5,000 corporate clients in more than 100 countries, having trained over 250,000 people
- A Registered Education Provider (R.E.P) with the Project Management Institute (PMI)®
- Accredited to offer the full suite of Best Management practice courses
- ILX Connect – A unique service to ensure we work in partnership with our corporate clients to deliver their training programme, which from an organisation's perspective should help improve productivity and increase efficiency. This will ultimately result in an organisation recognising a return on their investment.
- Our training materials and quality systems are accredited (as appropriate) by The APM Group, the Association for Project Management (APM), Peoplecert, BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT (formerly ISEB), the British Standards Institute (BSI) and the UK Accreditation Service (UKAS).