About Professional Learning & Consultancy Solutions
Founded in 1988, ILX is an internationally recognised provider of professional learning and consulting solutions.
ILX delivers Portfolio Programme & Project Management, IT Service Management, Risk Management and Business Financial Literacy learning solutions via a blend of multimedia e-Learning, games and simulations, mobile learning, traditional classroom training, practical workshops and coaching.
A market leader in PRINCE2® training, ILX has provided Best Practice learning to more than 250,000 people across 5,000 organisations in over 100 countries. Our courses are developed in house with a dedicated team of experts to produce quality learning that is engaging, interactive and flexible according to the needs of the client.
The company and its multi-lingual trainers can support customers around the world with local offices in the UK, Middle East, Australia and New Zealand.
- Accredited Training and Consulting Organisation (ATO & ACO)
- Over 25 years' experience in the provision of learning solutions and consulting services
- One of the largest providers of PRINCE2® training globally
- Over 5,000 corporate clients in more than 100 countries, having trained over 250,000 people
- A Registered Education Provider (R.E.P) with the Project Management Institute (PMI)®
- Accredited to offer the full suite of Best Management practice courses
- ILX Connect – A unique service to ensure we work in partnership with our corporate clients to deliver their training programme, which from an organisation's perspective should help improve productivity and increase efficiency. This will ultimately result in an organisation recognising a return on their investment.
- Our training materials and quality systems are accredited (as appropriate) by The APM Group, the Association for Project Management (APM), Peoplecert, BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT (formerly ISEB), the British Standards Institute (BSI) and the UK Accreditation Service (UKAS).