- Price AED 15,793
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Dubai
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Practically apply each part of the accounting cycle.
- Perform accounting adjustments including deferrals and accruals.
- Create trial balance and adjusted trial balance.
- Map chart of accounts to the financial statements.
- Prepare and present income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements.
- Formulate notes to the financial statements.
Note: This is a hands-on training program using laptops, which will be made available by Meirc.
Who should attend:
- Accountants, senior and junior accountants, accounting and finance professionals, chief accountants, accounting managers and supervisors, financial controllers and any accounting and finance professionals interested in learning and updating their knowledge in preparation of financial statements and notes.
- The Accounting Cycle
- Chart of Accounts and Design Techniques
- Accounting Adjusting Entries
- Preparing Financial Statements and Notes
- Notes to the Financial Statements
Meirc Training & Consulting is an independent multinational firm with close to 60 years of experience in helping regional organizations develop their human capital in management and technical fields. Since 1958, they have been entrusted by their clients to provide the most reliable training and consulting products and services in the region.See all MEIRC courses