- Price AED 5,400
- Duration 5 Days
- Timings Flexible
- Locations Knowledge Village
- Define projects, project management and project managers.
- Identify the importance of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) and Project Management Institute (PMI).
- Identify the five process groups and nine knowledge areas as defined by the PMI.
- Describe and explore the triple constraint.
- Perform a project needs assessment and write goals, requirements and deliverables.
- Create key project documents (SOW, planning worksheet, project charter).
- Build a project schedule by estimating time, costs and resources.
- Understand and use the work breakdown structure (WBS).
- Create project planning documents (schedule, risk plan and commas plan).
- Use planning tools, including the Gantt chart, network diagrammed and RACI chart.
- Establish and use baselines.
- Monitor and maintain the project.
For Professional willing to apply for their PMP Exam.
Our story began with a belief in continuous improvement, and a strong desire to again and sustain, and that emerges with "Empowering partners for a better tomorrow" our Slogan.
At Solid State Training Solutions, we help our clients align their training needs with the business goals and objectives, as well as the company's values and cluture. We tailor our training programs to match your organization's needs, either by adapting an existing program or, developing a new one. and to assist you with one or more steps in the development processes such as consulting, training needs, training assessment, and implementation & evaluation.
Our training programs aim at providing the proper guidance for the employees, on how to optimize the resources of the employer for better results at their regular working environment.
Solid State Training Solutions houses a team of highly motivated, energetic and talented trainers, commited to helping organizations achieve outstanding levels of performance. Our team is dedicated to partnering with our clients and strategic business partners, in order to provide the best resources to help our clients achieve their business goals.