- Price Promo Price AED 4771 Standard Price AED 6246
- Duration 3 days
- Locations Al Sufouh, Najma...+2 more
- Instructor-led Classroom Training (3 Days)
- Hard copy of the courseware
- Group discussions facilitated through classroom training
- PMI approved courseware
- Official PMI®-PMBOK 5th edition Guide Free
Any project is subject to risks at every stage, and these risks can have severe consequences on the execution and smooth progress of a project. It is of critical importance that project planning should include identification of potential risks, measures to mitigate threats as well as appropriate responses that curtail the harmful effects of such risks. Project Risk Manager is a role that has been created to fill the real need for a professional who can assess, analyse and curb risks while still maintaining a basic level of competence in project management.
The PMI-RMP® credential recognizes a Risk Manager’s expertise in identifying project risks and mitigating threats, while making the best of available opportunities. It also certifies that you have basic knowledge and skills in all areas of project management.
Our 3-day course will hand hold you through Project Risk Management concepts, tools, techniques and processes based on different project and risk management standards including but not limited to the PMI standards and will train you for a specialized role in project risk management. It will also prepare you to sit for the PMI-RMP® certification Exam.
From the course :
- Learn to apply risk management practices for greater competitive advantage
- Understand how to identify and measure risks in project development and implementation
- Quantify and create risk response strategies to deliver products that meet stakeholder expectations
- Use a proactive and focused approach to preventing problems, rather than dealing with them once they occur
- Increased visibility within the company
- Greater career growth
From the workshop :
- 40 PDUs
- Official PMI-PMBOK 5th edition Guide Free (Not Applicable for INDIA)
- Hard copy of the courseware
- Assistance with the PMI –RMP® Exam Application Form with end-to-end support via phone, email and chat
To apply for the PMI-RMP® Credential, you need to have either :
- A Secondary Degree (High School Diploma, Associate's Degree, or the Global equivalent), with at least 4,500 hours of Project Risk Management experience and 40 hours of Project Risk Management education
- A Four-year (4 year) degree with at least 3,000 hours of Project Risk Management experience and 30 hours of Project Risk Management education
Who can attend?
- Risk Managers and Analysts
- Project Managers, Associate Project Managers, IT Project Managers, and Senior Project Managers
- Project Coordinators, Project Analysts, and Project Leaders
- Team Leaders, Product Managers, Program Managers, Project Sponsors, and Project Team Members seeking PMP® or CAPM® certification
The Knowledge Hut company was formed by globally like-minded people from the training, marketing & sales, operations IT industry, who realized the need for such a market place for trainings and consulting business. The team consists of engineers, management and IT professionals with a passion to contribute to the growth of the company and providing value to customers.
Since inception KnowledgeHut has been inspiring corporate and individuals across the globe with its exceptionally well built corporate training and consulting services. They realize that the solutions they provide mean very little unless they create value to their clients.See all KnowledgeHut courses
Risk and Quality Related Questions
Could you please guide me, as what are the requirements for taking Quantity Surveying course? I w...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 Project Management, Quantity Surveying