The intention of this designation is to recognize the analysts and professionals who meet a demanding requirements of planning and scheduling assets of experience, education, skill, knowledge and ethical qualifications. The CPE ™ requirement is to established to recognize today's advanced planning & engineering professionals in the industry and to fairly measure their education, skill, experience and management practices.
CERTIFICATION ISSUED BY:
- Royal Institute for Chartered Engineers (RICE - USA) Royal Institute for Chartered Engineers or widely known as RICE is one of the world’s largest engineering institutions in the world. Located in Texas, USA it was established by professional engineers came who believed that being an engineer doesn’t stop after you graduated and labeled as one of the top people who earn a good income but believed that engineers need to continue seeking for higher qualifications for a much better life, network and opportunities.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Engineers and Executives
- Lawyers, CPAs, Engineers
- Professional Consultants
- High Authority Council for Arab Engineers (HACAE)
You are qualified to take this certification if you have any of the below requirements:
- Must have at least one year experience in related field
- Bachelors or Masters Degree
- Understand Input, Tools and Techniques, and Output for each phase
- Comprehend different types of scheduling charts (Gantt, Milestone, Networking)
- Know different techniques of networking (ADM, PDM, and PERT)
- Master critical path and technology to do it.
- Know how to facilitate recovery through techniques such as crashing, fast tracking, managing slack and overtime.
- Understand how to calculate the Programmed Evaluation & Review Technique (PERT)
- Know how to calculate of the Schedule Performance Index (SPI)
- Tasks (FS, FF, SS, SF and lag)
- Learn about float is and how to determine.
- Calculate Early Start, Early Finish, Late Start, and Late Finish.
About Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal
Located in the heart of Dubai United Arab Emirates, Deira. Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal or more popular with the name "AIAL" is recognized as one of Middle East leading teaching institutions.
AIAL President founded the Institute "to provide a trustworthy professional training."
AIAL had been founded at the hands of its promoter whose experience exceeds three decades 30 years, it remains dedicated to finding solutions to the great challenges of the day and to preparing its participants for a better career in today's world.See all Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal courses
Engineering Related Questions
I am a Biomedical Engineer by profession currently working in a medical equipments company as a S...
Unanswered //Jun 13, 2016 Engineering, Quality Engineering
Unanswered //Oct 9, 2016 Engineering
I have completed aeronautical engineering program. Which course should I attend to upgarde myself...
Unanswered //Nov 5, 2016 Aviation, Engineering
Unanswered //Jul 15, 2017 Engineering