- Payment Terms: Enquire
- Locations: Diplomatic Area - Manama As Sahifah - Jeddah Al Wurud - Riyadh Eastern Province - Saudi Arabia Al Khobar - Khobar Eastern Province - Saudi Arabia
- Duration / Course length: 60 Hours
Course detailsWord Core
Module 1: Create and Manage Documents
This module describes how to create and Manage a Document on word
Lesson : Create a document Lab:
- Create a blank document
- Create a blank document using a template
- Open a PDF in Word for editing
- Insert text from a file or external source
- Search for text
- Create bookmarks
- Move to a specific location or object in a document.
- Modify page setup
- Apply document themes
- Format page background elements
- Change document views
- Customize views by using zoom settings
- Show or hide formatting symbols
- Modify print settings
- Save documents in alternative file formats
- Print all or part of a document
- Inspect a document for compatibility issues After completing this module, students will be able to:
- Create and Manage Documents on word.
- Customize views for documents.
- Modify the different options of print and to save Documents.
This module describes how to manage paragraphs in a word Documents.
Lesson : Insert Text and Paragraphs Lab:
- Find and replace text
- Cut, copy and paste text
- Replace text by using AutoCorrect
- Insert special characters
- Apply font formatting
- Apply formatting by using Format Painter
- Set line and paragraph spacing and indentation
- Clear formatting
- Apply a text highlight color to text selections
- Change text to WordArt
- Format text in multiple columns
- Insert page, section, or column breaks
- Change page setup options for a section
- Insert text and Paragraphs.
- Format the text paragraphs.
- Group the text and paragraphs and Order ;
This module describes how to create and modify a table and how to create a modify a list.
Lessons : Create a Table Lab:
- Convert text to tables
- Convert tables to text Create a table by specifying rows and columns
- Apply table styles Lessons : Modify a Table Lab:
- Sort table data
- Configure a repeating row header
- Create a numbered or bulleted list
- Change bullet characters or number formats for a list level
- Set starting number value
This module describes how to create reference markers and manage them, beside that how to create and manage simple references.
Lessons : Create and Manage Reference Markers Lab:
- Insert footnotes and endnotes
- Modify footnote and endnote properties
- Insert figure and table captions
- Modify caption properties
- Insert a standard table of contents
- Update a table of contents
- Insert a cover page
- Create Reference Markers.
- Manage Reference Markers
- Create and Manage Simple ;
This module covers the graphics elements, how to insert graphics and format it and how to insert and format SmartArt Graphics in a word Documents.
Lessons : Insert Graphic Elements Lab:
- Insert shapes
- Insert pictures
- Insert a screen shot or screen clipping Insert text boxes.
- Apply artistic effects
- Apply picture effects
- Position objects
- Add alternative text to objects for accessibility
- Create a SmartArt graphic
- Format a SmartArt graphic
- Modify SmartArt graphic content
- Insert Graphics (shapes, pictures, text ).
- Format the Graphic elements.
- Create and insert SmartArt graphics.
- Format and modify SmartArt ;
Module1: Create and Manage Worksheets and Workbooks
: Create Worksheets and Workbooks
: Navigate in Worksheets and Workbooks
: Format Worksheets and Workbooks
: Customize Options and Views for Worksheets and Workbooks
: Configure Worksheets and Workbooks for Distribution
Module2: Manage Data Cells and Ranges
: Insert Data in Cells and Ranges
: Format Cells and Ranges
: Summarize and Organize Data
Module3: Create Tables
: Create and Manage Tables
: Manage Table Styles and Options
: Filter and Sort a Table
Module4: Perform Operations with Formulas and Functions
: Summarize Data by using Functions
: Perform Conditional Operations by using Functions
: Format and Modify Text by using Functions
Module5: Create Charts and Objects
: Create Charts
: Format Charts
: Insert and Format Objects
Module1: Create and Manage Presentations
Create a Presentation
: Insert and Format Slides
: Modify Slides, Handouts, and Notes
: Order and Group Slides
: Change Presentation Options and Views
: Configure a Presentation for Print
: Configure and Present a Slide Show
Module2: Insert and Format Text, Shapes, and Images
: Insert and Format Text
: Insert and Format Shapes and Text Boxes
: Insert and Format Images
: Order and Group Objects
Module3: Insert Tables, Charts, SmartArt, and Media
: Insert and Format Tables
: Insert and Format Charts
: Insert and Format SmartArt graphics
: Insert and Manage Media
Module4: Apply Transitions and Animations
: Apply Slide Transitions
: Animate Slide Content
: Set Timing for Transitions and Animations
Module5: Create Charts and Objects
: Merge Content from Multiple Presentations Updated on 08 November, 2020
About ProCloud Training Center
Procloud Training Center
More than a Training Provider.. Strategical Partner for Unlimited Potential.
Procloud delivers professional Courses in different sectors including
- IT, Security, Networking, Mobile Application, Web Design, Ethical Hacking
- Management, Sales and Marketing, customer Services and Languages.
Our goal is to lead our students through their career path, open for them new opportunitiies for development and ensure the effective use of new technologiesSee all ProCloud Training Center courses
Cisco Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.