Enquire About It
Why is the price not shown?
The cost of this course can vary depending on your needs.
This course provider offers a free consultation to ensure you are recommended the products that are most likely to achieve your career goals. These may include exams, books or other supplementary materials.
To find out how much this course will cost, you can enquire now to speak with the course provider directly.Hide
- Course Brochure Download
- Duration 32 Days
- Starting Date Enquire About It
- Timings TBA
- Locations Al Moalem Institute
This qualification is recognized as a leading qualification in the field of health and safety by providing the specialist knowledge and understanding, combined with the application of the expertise required to undertake a career as a Safety and Health Practitioner. It is an essential platform for career advancement and will help take Safety Practitioners to the next level and beyond, wherever in the world they seek their career.
It provides a sound basis for progression to a M.Sc. programme, as those who hold the International Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety qulification, are eligible to enter the M.Sc. programme of Health and Safety of some UK Universities.
This course is accredited by National Examination Board for Health & Safety (NEBOSH) in United Kingdom.
Unit IA - International Management of health and safety
Unit IB - International control of hazardous agents in the workplace
Unit IC - International workplace and work equipment safety
Unit ID - International application of health and safety theory and practice
Units IA, IB and IC are by written examination.
Unit ID is a workplace-based assignment requiring application of learning across the syllabus.
This training is suited for those seeking a successful long-term career in health and safety and who wish to be recognized as a professional in their field anywhere in the world.
Typically, these are the people who would benefit from this qualification,
- Health and Safety practitioner
- Those who seek studying MSc
Al Moalem Institute has been established in 1992 by its founder Aqeel Al A’Ali. For the last two decades, it positions itself as “one of the Middle East region’s leading training provider”. It’s our mission to help individuals and corporate clients to achieve their career goals and influence their organization’s success.
Our Internationally affiliated partners provide comprehensive education, certification and qualifications, enhancing careers of professionals and future professionals and ultimately, achieving better results for the organization they serve.
We are dedicated in offering high-quality training programs to each individual or organization as we put emphasis to each training we conduct which is designed to maximize benefits, provide cost-effective and customer-focused solutions. All projects we undertake are handled with extensive expertise and experience to strategy development, to program implementation, and finally, real gains and delivering results.
Our team is composed of competent professionals who particularly aim to deliver high-quality training. Most of our clients are top companies belonging from the private and government organizations.
The prominent vocational training reference and provider for career advancement and professional development in nationally and regionally.
Committed in providing quality and excellent training services, management advisory and be a pacesetter in providing advanced and modern strategies in training delivery and management by providing best resources and specialized and internationally recognized trainers.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Passion for Excellence
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Continuous Improvement
- Organization and implementation of courses and specialized training programs and professional.
- Design programs and workshops, especially depending on the nature and working environment of customers.
- Implementation of training and collaboration with other international organizations.
- Organize forums, conferences and cultural events.
- Identification and analysis of training needs.
- Design and engineering standard and program excellence for organizations.
- Training and guidance of job seekers in preparation for the Arab market.
- Assess and conduct career orientation and vocational guidance.
- Management consulting, financial and design of functional organizational structure.
Areas of Expertise
- Human Resource Management
- Management and Leadership
- Finance and Accounting
- Business Excellence and Quality management Systems
- Information and Communication Technology
- CAD, Primavera and Staad Pro Training
- Occupational Safety and Health
- General and Business English Language
- 25 Years of excellence provision of human resource development
- First Institute certified with ISO 9001 Quality Management System in the Kingdom of Bahrain
- Granted by Tamkeen to provide the biggest arabic leadership training programme
- Awarded an Excellence Performance for Quality Assessment by the Ministry of Labour
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.