The NEBOSH International Diploma is prestigious and highly-respected qualification, which is seen as the leading qualification for health and safety practitioners around the globe. The course covers health and safety management, hazardous agents, and work-equipment safety and builds on the topics studied in the NEBOSH International Certificate courses.
You can study the NEBOSH International Diploma by:
- attending a classroom in Bahrain
- blended learning course in Bahrain or Dubai,
- e-learning with unlimited support from our expert NEBOSH trainers - a great option for those who need to fit studying around other commitments.
Our blended learning course allows you to study some of the course by e-learning and then attend three five-day classroom workshops (one week each for units IA, IB and IC) to look at key topics in depth.
The NEBOSH International Diploma is highly respected by employers worldwide. It meets the requirements to apply for graduate membership of IOSH (GradIOSH). With continuing professional development (CPD) you can then become a chartered safety and health practitioner as a chartered member of IOSH (CMIOSH). It also allows you to use the letters 'IDipNEBOSH' after your name.
RRC Middle East is able to draw on the resources of the UK parent company, including over 80 years' educational training experience and unmatched expertise in the international delivery of health, safety and environmental training programmes. RRC provides many benefits to our customers in the Middle East region:
- delivering the best English/Arabic training and consultancy you can get.
- reflecting international best practice.
- Course materials that are the benchmark in the safety training industry used by over 100 training providers worldwide.
- ensuring our customers feel supported and looked after.
- ensuring our courses are up to date and continually improved.
- with a commitment to and continual improvement.
NEBOSH Related Questions
Unanswered //Oct 13, 2016 NEBOSH